Author Topic: led dust cover  (Read 13011 times)

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: led dust cover
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 10:13:31 AM »
right now im sticking with green and black, mostly because those are my two favorite colors, and if i could find a way to get a lit jewel of the toxic/hazardous symbol then im definately going for it!. blue leds are used too much in my opinion lol. but post pics when you get it all done
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »
Heh, that would look kick ass! I'm gonna try to make a kind of Green light/Red light theme on my DS since my friend decided not to sell me his white ds ( that I was going to use to just invert the colors on my ds, that cheap bastard >.>). Anyway, it will have to do with the DS logo on top, my dust cover which I wish I never melted that hole since I thought of a new hole I wanted to make, and the buttons.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 03:47:25 AM »
you could always just buy a new dust cover online if you really needed to. i mostly used gba game carts when working with the leds, mostly because they're cheap and easy to find, but im going to do a mod for my lil brothers phatty, he has a blue one and he wants a lit blue dust cover. so im getting pokemon saphire, and using some super broght blue/white leds.
It's been a long time

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal