Author Topic: What now?!  (Read 2799 times)

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
What now?!
« on: December 07, 2007, 04:17:22 PM »
Okok, so I finally got pandora to work on my psp...but what do I do now?  I downgraded to 1.50, then went to 3.71 m33, and back to 1.5...but now when I go into my game folder (on the psp) the only thing that works is the firmware installer.  There is also a 1.50(-2?) update, a 3.52 m33 update, and pspfiler v3.9, and a corrupted icon...and the firmware installer.    Also, I can no longer even get back up to 3.71 m33!  When i first used my pandora, it asked me whut FW i wanted to install, and now i can't even get that, when i boot in pandora, it says "Pandora's Battery recovery Menu" and just asks me to d/g, or dump or backup nand (Also if someone could define and explain nand to me, that'd be great)...how do I get to the screen that first popped up?  Am I skipping a step or missing something? 

-BMFC

*UPDATE*  Ok, I don't have a clue how it did it, but i just replaced a folder or two in my MagicMS, and then all of a sudden some of my :censored: started working...more updates if and WHEN i need some more help...thx!

-BMFC
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 01:06:11 PM by metalfreak187 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal