Author Topic: Oh noes, I broke another one  (Read 3988 times)

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Oh noes, I broke another one
« on: December 02, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »
After I just sold 2 dsLites of mine  (leaving me with 2 working, 1 broken) my other one broke (blown fuse) and I tryed fixing it, and, so I did whats needed to be done to fix a fuse. Now the Ds only charges, and Im screwed, so I got one Ds :cry2: It kinda sucks right about now

I got 1 ds Lite now and 2 broken
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Oh noes, I broke another one
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 08:56:50 PM »
Ouch, how exactly did you blow the fuse? Static or physical contact? Oh and was this during your whole Grip Mod Project?
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:59:36 PM »
Ouch, how exactly did you blow the fuse? Static or physical contact? Oh and was this during your whole Grip Mod Project?
well, It I dont know, I walked into my room and saw the mobo laying on the floor, as working on grip. My brother said he didnt do it, but I doubt that
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline rocky

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 01:55:47 PM »
well that sucks you might want to check to make sure its a motherboard problem

Offline Fe1ipe

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 02:49:32 PM »
well if  ufigure it out..tell me whatz wrong cause da same thing is wrong with my DS phat..charges only...

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 03:45:16 PM »
hey guys, alls is better, my friend gave me his spare mobo  :winker: he said he owed me for fixing his Gamecube 3 years ago

Offline Calamityx1

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 05:07:45 PM »
I think I may have blown the fuse for my DS lite too. The top screen won't go on, but the bottom will. And when I try to turn the DS on, it turns off a second later. Please help. And what's a "mobo" and will it help me?

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »
I think I may have blown the fuse for my DS lite too. The top screen won't go on, but the bottom will. And when I try to turn the DS on, it turns off a second later. Please help. And what's a "mobo" and will it help me?
mobo is a mother board

and its not a fuse, its the lcd, they both are needed to power a Ds up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal