Author Topic: *STILL* Need Magic MS...  (Read 9771 times)

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
*STILL* Need Magic MS...
« on: November 12, 2007, 12:20:40 PM »
If anyone is interested, could someone please help me out.  I need a magic MS to go with my pandora battery.  I can't make one myself, cuz I'm the only one I know who has a psp, much less knows anything about pandora or homebrew.  I would be willing to trade a brand new memstick for a magicMS.  I have a spare that I never use, its a Sony 2G and it's opened, but I've never used it yet.  If anyone would want to trade, or if anyone would even loan, or SELL me a MagicMS, I would be EXTREMELY greatful.  THX!   

-BMFC
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 09:03:42 PM by metalfreak187 »

edhel

Re: Need Magic MS...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »
You could send me the magic MS and ill convert it for u - just pay me for the postage :D - pm me - or email me *********************
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 06:51:21 AM by Chase »

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
what price?...

-BMFC

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 04:11:14 PM »
do not charge to do something that is freely available - only charge for postage where neccercerry and a receipt must be posted to check that they have not been over charged for anything pandora related

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 09:08:49 AM »
Dont pay theres a thinggy, its a application for your PC, all you need is a cardreader or working psp heres the download link http://rapidshare.com/files/51870543/Pandora_s_Box_GUI.rar.html (ive tested it myself its harmless) :tup: its pretty simple, the first box is the letter of your Memorystick like E, F, G etc.

hyperlink your urls
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:48:21 AM by robin1989 »

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
Dont pay theres a thinggy, its a application for your PC, all you need is a cardreader or working psp heres the download link http://rapidshare.com/files/51870543/Pandora_s_Box_GUI.rar.html (ive tested it myself its harmless) :tup: its pretty simple, the first box is the letter of your Memorystick like E, F, G etc.

hyperlink your urls

Thanx, but apparently that only works on XP.  i have Vista, and it wont let me logically format the MS...know a way around THAT one?

-BMFC

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
Hmm i have vista too... the easy way to logicaly format is to plug it in and go to my computer. the right click your memorystick then format.

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 10:06:15 PM »
Hmm i have vista too... the easy way to logicaly format is to plug it in and go to my computer. the right click your memorystick then format.

I've tried that, I also tried going thru everything the program does manually.  It still won't work...it gives me open errors when i try to logically format, then when I go to run the battery creator and what-not, a couple of the files always show up as corrupted data...

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 12:26:20 PM »

I've tried that, I also tried going thru everything the program does manually.  It still won't work...it gives me open errors when i try to logically format, then when I go to run the battery creator and what-not, a couple of the files always show up as corrupted data...

i had that same problem on xp and vista when i tried...
im pretty sure it was home premium vista and XP pro

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: *STILL* Need Magic MS...
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
*Update*  Still trying to get pandora working on my psp.  I have tried numerous times, several different ways, on my pc running Vista home premium.  Tried on my friend's pc running XP Pro, still didn't work.  I have tried using: 

Pandora___Universal_Downgrader_Easy_Installer
TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu
Pandora's GUI

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but this isn't working for me...plz help!  Ive spent so long trying to figure this out, that I can't even remember the reason I started...I'm merely trudging along now, hoping success precedes death.  Doubtful.  I dont know why i try, half of this homebrew  :censored: ill never even use, I really just wanna play excitebike on my psp, thats all. 

Anyway, enuff with the sob story, is there anyone anywhere close to Freeport, TX who will either loan, sell, or trade me a Memstick so i can get this  :censored: thing off the ground?! 

Plz and thx, and what-not...

-BMFC

Offline myx94

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 05:26:18 AM »
hey, i saw you tried Pandora's GUI, can it work on your PC?
***if you have questions about pandora's battery, you can send a message to me....***

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
I had this problem, my MS just wouldnt work.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »
idk whats wrong with it so yea...
btw i have excitebike on my ipod
nes emulator rulez

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 03:52:32 PM »
hey, i saw you tried Pandora's GUI, can it work on your PC?

No.  My pc is running Vista Home premium, and it won't allow you to logically format the MS correctly...See that's my whole problem, is that everything that is yet to be figured out, I'm stuck with.  I have a PSP running 3.71 OFW.  The only way around that is with a Pandora battery.  Until recently, the only way to get one was with a CFW PSP.  Now they have Pandora's GUI and what-not, that allow you to do it without a CFW PSP, IF you already have a PanBat.  So after I got a spare battery that was compatible and Hard-modded it, Pandora's GUI STILL doesn't work on my PC.  Also, the only other person I know that has a PSP is running 3.03 OFW, which COULD be downgraded with GTA: LCS, which I happen to own.  BUT...It's the patched 2.6 version, so I'm at a stalemate, yet again.  The only thing I haven't tried is finding a copy of Lumines, you can imagine why. 
anyway, I have had some tell me Pandora's GUI worked on their PC running Vista, but mine doesn't.  I don't get it.  I get error messages saying stuff about "Can't write IPL" and etc...And if i use the other apps I've found, which are basically ALL Pandora's GUI, under various names and various formats, IF it does happen to APPEAR  to have run correctly, I still get corrupted data on my MS when i try to run the programs on the PSP.  And if i try to run the installer, it says "game could not be started".  I'm beginning to think its operator error, which is sad, because even I don't see how anyone could mess this up.  Am I missing something?   

Offline myx94

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 01:31:31 AM »
metalfreak, are you using a pro duo ms that has lower than 4g?
what is your current version?
***if you have questions about pandora's battery, you can send a message to me....***

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 02:28:34 AM »
metalfreak, are you using a pro duo ms that has lower than 4g?
what is your current version?

I have tried w/2G Lexar, and 1G and 2G Sandisk MemSticks.  My current firmware version is 3.71 OFW...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 02:43:04 AM by metalfreak187 »

Offline myx94

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 11:37:20 PM »
is your problem still because of your version which is not a cfw?
remember, you can't make a panbat w/o a cfw........ :cry2:

Offline mootoo

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 12:23:12 AM »
HEY METALFREAK187 try thisone tutorial ;) https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=12294.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal