Author Topic: To Mystike  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The Pain matters not, Only the Journey ahead
    • Acidmods
To Mystike
« on: December 11, 2007, 11:10:12 AM »
Alright everyone,  I'm sure some of you guys had noticed me attacking on Mystike for his comments on the Art Team.

i had a talk with him today about it all and it turns out that we are both just stubborn and weren't paying attention.

Mystike had been rubbed wrong by a couple of members of the Art Team and he was angry and vengeful that day..  And I have a few people that closely resemble Mystike around me in real life and they annoy the hell out of me!   Sadly I used that example and misjudged him and treated him unfairly and for that I owe him an Apology..

I'm sorry Mystike..  After talking with you I realize you are more mature and dedicated to artwork and art then the people I pegged you as being similar to..  On behalf of the Art Teams and AM Admins I wanted to publicly say I was sorry..

Mystike will prolly add in some words here..  I'm putting him on the Art Team cause he's working on some stuff for me and expect to see more of his stuff sooner or later..   

I hope to see good things from you bro..  and I would encourage any member or the teams that sees this to put in a little bit of words too..

Welcome to the Team Mystike..  and I'm sorry about before..

ccccpie

Re: To Mystike
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
I like Mystike he is really cool <3

Offline Mystike

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Mystike.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 11:20:54 AM »
Ken pretty muched summed up the story of the whole debate. I hope that nobody's feelings were hurt by the commments that I made which sparked this in the first place , and if anyone feels wrongly done by I apologise. Ken contacted me so we could sort this out and I realised that we are arguing over nothing and i've been an idiot.

He is a great ambassador to the members and leaders of his site in the way he made the first move to apologise and i've found that he is a really great guy in out discussions , and i'm sure the people i've annoyed are awesome people to, which i'm sure i'll find when I get to know you all.

As I have said , I apologise for my wrong doing and I hope you can forgive me.

Thanks for the place in the team , i'll do my best =D.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 01:25:25 PM »
now that you two have sorted out your differences, time to brighten this up... welcome to the art team mystike =] cant wait to see some of your work =] 

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:15:49 AM »
Welcome to the Pro Art Team
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

TheG4mer

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:20:39 AM »