Author Topic: first timer  (Read 3963 times)

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
first timer
« on: December 13, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »
Hi.. This is my first time

I want to mod my D.S. lite..Anyone have any request?

Ive seen a topic on here for the dust cover mod with smm or led lights ^^ sence im a first timer i should
start small ^^ i will post up pics of my D.S. ite when i can  :tup:
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The Pain matters not, Only the Journey ahead
    • Acidmods
Re: first timer
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:54:45 AM »
Welcome to AM,  I would talk to TimmyDX a bit later..  He's the man to talk to.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 11:06:53 AM »
Welcome to AM,  I would talk to TimmyDX a bit later..  He's the man to talk to.

Ok  :laughing: thanks ill be here for awhile

random is fun

Offline TheMagnolia

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Sleepywood.net
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »
Please stop by and read my tutorials in Beginner's Corner to help with beginners.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
or rocky is also a good man to talk to about the DSLite

anyway yeah the best way to START is the slot-2 cover bro, its easy, adn you dont have to open your DSLite if you dont want to

WIKI TUTORIAL:

https://www.acidmods.com/Wiki/tiki-index.php?page=DS%20Slot%20Cover%20By%20Rocky

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
Hai!!! What about me?  :#1:, lol jk, anyway if you need help with the dust cover mod specifically ,and no one can help you for now, I can help you out. I can also help you out with the Wifi-Antenna mod. Oh, yah, Welcome to Acidmods mate :D
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »
or rocky and MARIOPARTY53 is also a good men to talk to about the DSLite

anyway yeah the best way to START is the slot-2 cover bro, its easy, adn you dont have to open your DSLite if you dont want to

WIKI TUTORIAL:

https://www.acidmods.com/Wiki/tiki-index.php?page=DS%20Slot%20Cover%20By%20Rocky
yeah thanks Xion lol

may I suggest A case swap tho? or power led swap
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »
Please stop by and read my tutorials in Beginner's Corner to help with beginners.

ok i will thanks ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or rocky is also a good man to talk to about the DSLite

WIKI TUTORIAL:

WOAH! thanks this is alot of help.... hmmm.. i have almost all  need.. but right now my budget is less then 1 dallor...-.- i might need to stip the green thing over the conductive line and solder wires dont know if i can afford the conductive pen(yet)...i found an online electronic store where i bought some cheap UV led light for cheap..i think a 20 pack for 2 dallors....(had to use my dads credit card*shrugs* ).......anyways i see the method i cant wait to get started ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai!!! What about me?  :#1:, lol jk, anyway if you need help with the dust cover mod specifically ,and no one can help you for now, I can help you out. I can also help you out with the Wifi-Antenna mod. Oh, yah, Welcome to Acidmods mate :D

awsome thanks man ^^ and i could always use some help...im not perfict i will amke mistakes but im sure if i hang here see all the tuturaitions and plan out my ideas then i will have a time of my life and still look cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm TheMagnolia...where is your tutorail???? :dntknw:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TimmyDX: Look your new ill give you that but please do not double/triple/quadruple post D: use the edit button and keep it in one post, remember kids, hitler double posted, you dont wanna be like hitler do you?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 10:43:05 PM by TimmyDX »

random is fun

Offline Mystike

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Mystike.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 09:59:05 AM »
I think that if it's your first time you should by a replacement shell and do a cosmetic mod, your lack of experience could result in a dead DS and nobody likes to see that!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 02:21:29 PM »
true... i wouldnt like to see that too seeing i worked my butt of in a dumb underpaid over worked and discusing rib joint -.- i would hate to lose my d.s.... i only lack some experiance with my D.S. lite.....i have worked with computer,amp speakers and video mounting in cars.... im just new to modding on such a small electronic... im used to tower computers and cars lol...... but i understand the skimatic's of the board i just want to poke my finger in the water b4 i jump in... i dont want to mod my D.S. lite to much i want to keep some of the basic fiture's,shell,keys and all... i do want to get into more artistic messurements...... im right now putting aside the duct cover mod becuase i had to back order some UV leds and i have to wait for them in the mail..right now im doing some testing designs on my Black shell... basicly making my own branding to be apart of the whole D.S. owner group.. i already sketched out my design and am cutting them out over the D.S. case i will sand the area i will paint and see if i can come up with something intresting ^^ :tup: :hifive:

random is fun

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal