Author Topic: PSP Modding... From Hell [PICS]  (Read 19422 times)

phenomenal

PSP Modding... From Hell [PICS]
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:32:39 AM »
Oh dear, ive actually destroyed 2 PSP's due to this project, stupid bad luck. Nothing is working anymore, i had an LED in the umd compartment, one in each trigger, one in each speaker and one next to the battery realease button. Now one of the speaker leds and umd led stopped working, its not a short curcuit, triple checked. Also, the leds stopped connecting to the pcb, the first pcb i used, worked perfectly, then after an hour i came back and it was not working, and i ended up buying a new pcb board off dealextreme (i put the positive and negative terminals of the led tracks to the psp battery and they were still lighting) then once it arrives, i realise dx ripped me off, stupid sons of :censored:. So, i end up buying one for £10 off ebay, and guess what, same thing as the first pcb board, it gets my hopes up and then something ruins it at the end. Everything good in my life is there for 5 seconds then it is worse than when i started, everything trust me.

Off Topic:
I have serious bad luck issues, i think god hates me. Examples, this psp duh!, my graphics card braking which i just bought off scan because there was tape on it and i pulled it off and it ripped something of the board out, everything i have bought off dealextreme, i have bought a total of about 10 things from them, yet the only thing that has arrived it the pcb and that didnt even work and its been about 4 months now, it doesnt take 4 months shipping. Everything in my life is a lie! I bet im going to be a really sucessful web designer when im older then the next week i end up working in macdonalds cleaning toilets.

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
Re: PSP Modding... From Hell [PICS]
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 09:46:34 AM »
bad luck man, get a new PSP and get modding again. Karma will bring you some good luck eventually. Loads of bad luck, eventually you'll.. i dunno... win the lottery or something.

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline spelman07

• BANNED
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 09:54:30 AM »
awwwwww man that is unlucky...

phenomenal

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 09:56:53 AM »
bad luck man, get a new PSP and get modding again. Karma will bring you some good luck eventually. Loads of bad luck, eventually you'll.. i dunno... win the lottery or something.
karma, what have i done wrong, the only wrong thing i have done in life is try to end it. yet god hates me, everybody hates me, if everybody on acidmods knew me in person or met me in person, they wouldnt speak to me anymore. i personally hate life, i know i wont get far in what i do. people never take me seriously, they just throw me around

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 10:45:50 AM »
hay c'mon man, u got to think positive, just wait ur turn and u will find wut u r looking for
god doesnt hate,he loves all, and ther is no such thing as luck, just chance
so if u fall down, u got to get back up
take my advice :tup:

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:27:33 PM »
Yes. God hates you. I hate you. FuFa? He hates you too. Now stop whinging and finish your damned mod so we can stop hating you.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

phenomenal

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »
Yes. God hates you. I hate you. FuFa? He hates you too. Now stop whinging and finish your damned mod so we can stop hating you.

Slimby
See what i mean, nobody in life takes me seriously.

Anyway I cannot finish this mod, i have no money to buy a new motherboard and daulghterboard.

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 02:54:17 PM »
Take you seriously? God helps those that help themselves, if such a being exists. Nobody is going to to anything for you, anything at all, and whining about it on the internet is just making you look like a douche. Do you want to know how to fix it all up, and make it work properly?

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 02:58:41 PM »
Slimby has a point, be it delivered very bluntly.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline wrcsti

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
man you have no idea what bad luck is. if anythhing remotely good happens in 1 day of my life something else screws it up in 24h or less. i think ive had only 1 or 2 days in my life since i can remember that havent sucked.
back on topic though. depending on what you need i do have a unused wifiboard if you need it i can sell it to you cheaply, its for a ta079.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 06:34:28 PM »
karma, what have i done wrong, the only wrong thing i have done in life is try to end it. yet god hates me, everybody hates me, if everybody on acidmods knew me in person or met me in person, they wouldnt speak to me anymore. i personally hate life, i know i wont get far in what i do. people never take me seriously, they just throw me around
I hate my life too,nothing good ever happens and when something does,it's gone so fast,I can't hold onto anything good.I brought things to the forum,without knowing it.It made me seem more of an ass that I normally am.I stopped though,because of that.My advice would be to just lay low if your gonna bring it here,because it's not gonna make anyone like you,just dislike you even more.As for the psp,take all that :censored: out and fix it up and don't do mods if your just going to break things.No offense intended.

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 06:50:55 PM »
Get over yourselves.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 07:18:34 PM »
Slimby was taking you seriously, although doing it humorously he was just trying to help cheer up because he can see that you are clearly very saddened and depressed by all this.

Not wanting to sound mean here, this is actually serious advice, instead of blaming luck and everyone around you, why not try taking a new perspective on this, "I can see that there is something I need to change in MY life" neither people nor god can mess with YOUR free will bro, its up to you to make a change in your negative state of mind.

Which i might ad, i wish you all the best with, sometimes mods go wrong, but that doesn't mean they cant be rectified, just go over your steps, check everything and if necessary REDO everything.

But yeah the only way to fix this sort of thing is to take slimby's advice, you gotta get over yourself and see that, though it may seem mean, the only person you can blame for a negative state of mind and thus your perspective of your life is YOU
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 07:23:08 PM by TimmyDX »

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 08:27:50 PM »
TimmyDX: Saying things I'm too much of a rude bastard to say myself.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 02:44:39 AM »
guys stop talking about how much you hate yourself its not for acidmods there is a topic for whining about life. just a side note to try and make you feel a little better i hated myself all through school but since i left i have started to get things come to me and have good look so it will all turn out well in the end

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline natabata.

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 05:47:07 AM »
hmmm is this a thread for emos? cause emos r gay

phenomenal

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 06:01:56 AM »
hmmm is this a thread for emos? cause emos r gay
i ain't really a emo, just nobody likes me, my family hates me, i think acidmods hates me, everybody in my school hates me, all the teachers hate me, absoluteley everyone, the only people that ive spoken properly (through pm's) that didnt be nasty to me was robin1989, nemisis, kenshin and edhel, but edhel has been banned, im not sure if ken likes me anymore. But back to topic:

Anybody know how i could fix this, not entirely sure what is actually causing all this.
man you have no idea what bad luck is. if anythhing remotely good happens in 1 day of my life something else screws it up in 24h or less. i think ive had only 1 or 2 days in my life since i can remember that havent sucked.
back on topic though. depending on what you need i do have a unused wifiboard if you need it i can sell it to you cheaply, its for a ta079.
sounds your life is abit similiar to mine, anyway, it cannot be the wifiboard but thanks for offering

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 06:07:11 AM »
i ain't really a emo, just nobody likes me, my family hates me, i think acidmods hates me, everybody in my school hates me, all the teachers hate me, absoluteley everyone, the only people that ive spoken properly (through pm's) that didnt be nasty to me was robin1989, nemisis, kenshin and edhel, but edhel has been banned, im not sure if ken likes me anymore. But back to topic:

Anybody know how i could fix this, not entirely sure what is actually causing all this.sounds your life is abit similiar to mine, anyway, it cannot be the wifiboard but thanks for offering

I dont hate you at all! your a awsome guy!
and natabata. be a bit more nicer to our senior member :)

phenomenal

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 06:26:56 AM »
I dont hate you at all! your a awsome guy!
and natabata. be a bit more nicer to our senior member :)
thats what they all say, just so i wont go and kill myself. I dont understand why i should live if i cannot do anything right, nobody likes me, i own nothing, i am nothing, i will not achieve anything in later life, so why should i live it?

Anyway, even if i was a 'senior member' then i might actually got some real respect in my life.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 06:48:39 AM »
Well your custom name says it and your karma is good.
IDk who did it but i think its the guy with the butterfly emoticon.

We like you over here at AM, i like you. Just dont leave us.
Talk to me on msn sometime :)

phenomenal

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 06:54:19 AM »
Well your custom name says it and your karma is good.
IDk who did it but i think its the guy with the butterfly emoticon.

We like you over here at AM, i like you. Just dont leave us.
Talk to me on msn sometime :)
I know you changed it. Anyway, do you know a way to die without much pain? I really need to know, its important!
yeh phenomenal you are a really cool guy, dont give up on life, just keep fighting and eventually you'll get through
Been putting up with my :censored: life for 13 years, ive only had one or two days where nothing bad happened to me, when I was in hospital, after trying to commit suicide, when i cut my wrist on purpose, but they saved me, for what, what the :censored: will i live for?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:56:25 AM by Phenomenal »

Offline wrcsti

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »
I know you changed it. Anyway, do you know a way to die without much pain? I really need to know, its important!Been putting up with my :censored: life for 13 years, ive only had one or two days where nothing bad happened to me, when I was in hospital, after trying to commit suicide, when i cut my wrist on purpose, but they saved me, for what, what the :censored: will i live for?
HOLY ISHT!!! you are more screwed up than me. i never tryed suicide but thought about it.

amyhow lets try to get this back on topic and just start a new spam and chat topic about whose life sucks more.

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
Oh I can already see the drama but :censored: it. You think people hate you, might be correct but ask yourself, why do they hate you? BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE, AND THINK EVERYONE HATES YOU. YOu are in school, something happens instead of laughing it off you go super-emo, seriously what do you expect?

Also move this :censored: to Whine about Life, since this is not the correct place for it.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 09:48:54 AM »
emmm i've broken 2 psp's (thank jesus they are fixed now,cost a fair few penney tho,worth it thought definitely),and i've never ever whined about it,i broke an xbox 2 years ago when i knocked the hdd off the table,i broke a ps1 by steepin on it,i broke my dads totr sound system with a broom when i was 4,but i dont say awwww my life is :censored:,our qwerks make us who we are,and without them,we may be better at modding,but the mods won't have no soul and if u do a huge mod in like 10 mins,you dont feel like you really accomplished anything cos it only took you 10 mins,if it take you 2 days,you look at it when its done and you can really cherish it and say "yeah,it took me 2 days to do that and it looks awesome!",i'd recommend saving up some money,go out and buy some really high quality tools etc.. and get back out there and MOD!!!!
Derp.

TheG4mer

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 09:55:10 AM »
Oh I can already see the drama but :censored: it. You think people hate you, might be correct but ask yourself, why do they hate you? BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE, AND THINK EVERYONE HATES YOU. YOu are in school, something happens instead of laughing it off you go super-emo, seriously what do you expect?

Also move this :censored: to Whine about Life, since this is not the correct place for it.

Yea, what he siad

Offline Azie139

• Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Myspace.com/Azie139
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:01:47 AM »
yo thats crazy

Oh dear, ive actually destroyed 2 PSP's due to this project, stupid bad luck. Nothing is working anymore, i had an LED in the umd compartment, one in each trigger, one in each speaker and one next to the battery realease button. Now one of the speaker leds and umd led stopped working, its not a short curcuit, triple checked. Also, the leds stopped connecting to the pcb, the first pcb i used, worked perfectly, then after an hour i came back and it was not working, and i ended up buying a new pcb board off dealextreme (i put the positive and negative terminals of the led tracks to the psp battery and they were still lighting) then once it arrives, i realise dx ripped me off, stupid sons of :censored:. So, i end up buying one for £10 off ebay, and guess what, same thing as the first pcb board, it gets my hopes up and then something ruins it at the end. Everything good in my life is there for 5 seconds then it is worse than when i started, everything trust me.

Off Topic:
I have serious bad luck issues, i think god hates me. Examples, this psp duh!, my graphics card braking which i just bought off scan because there was tape on it and i pulled it off and it ripped something of the board out, everything i have bought off dealextreme, i have bought a total of about 10 things from them, yet the only thing that has arrived it the pcb and that didnt even work and its been about 4 months now, it doesnt take 4 months shipping. Everything in my life is a lie! I bet im going to be a really sucessful web designer when im older then the next week i end up working in macdonalds cleaning toilets.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:03:39 AM by Azie139 »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 12:15:46 PM »
OK THAT'S IT! End the talk about suicide.NOW!This belongs in the whine about life thread.Make a new topic in S&C even,but stop talking about it here.This thread is specifically for helping you fix your psp not for talking about killing yourself!!

Phenomenal your an amazing artist,we all love you here!We appreciate everything you've done,and your an awesome person.Please,just don't go kill yourself.If you ever need to talk to someone,go on msn and talk to deda,or me,or Ken,or soemone like that.We're all here for you,we will all help you,you don't have to worry about being bullied or made fun of or ANYTHING like that here.AcidMods is a home away from home for people,especially you.If you ever need to sit back and vent,we're here.Ever need to take your mind off everything,we're here.Anything at all man,we're here for you.

phenomenal

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 12:48:17 PM »
OK THAT'S IT! End the talk about suicide.NOW!This belongs in the whine about life thread.Make a new topic in S&C even,but stop talking about it here.This thread is specifically for helping you fix your psp not for talking about killing yourself!!

Phenomenal your an amazing artist,we all love you here!We appreciate everything you've done,and your an awesome person.Please,just don't go kill yourself.If you ever need to talk to someone,go on msn and talk to deda,or me,or Ken,or soemone like that.We're all here for you,we will all help you,you don't have to worry about being bullied or made fun of or ANYTHING like that here.AcidMods is a home away from home for people,especially you.If you ever need to sit back and vent,we're here.Ever need to take your mind off everything,we're here.Anything at all man,we're here for you.
It has been there, its been there for ages.

I dont have deda's or your email address and i think ken is fed up with me now. Every time i say things like this he is like "F**king hell, what can i do?"

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 12:58:17 PM »
Mine is pspkicks316@hotmail.com feel free to talk to me ANY time.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 02:09:53 PM »
dedafmonteur@hotmail.com.

Btw, maybe someone can make your psp for only a little money.

phenomenal

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
dedafmonteur@hotmail.com.

Btw, maybe someone can make your psp for only a little money.
i think f00 f00 stopped doing repairs and modding for other people, being a modder 4 hire

and i have no money

Offline HoffmanMyster

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »
Dude, Phenomenal, three things

1.  No one here had any idea who you were other than a psp modder, until you brought up all this crap about your life and how much you think it sucks.  Being on the internet is supposed to give you a "new identity" in a sense.  There's no first impressions other than what you say.  And I gotta say, I think you chose the wrong things to say. 

2.  I understand what you're saying and what you're going through, what with the hard times and all.  But seriously, telling us helps you none.  Sure, you vent, and that's nice, but you also just keep reminding yourself about how bad your life is.  What you need to do is focus on the positive, like the fact that you HAVE a PSP.  And plus, your life will get better, or already is and you're just being very close-minded and not realizing it.  Either way, cheer up, have fun, and keep modding!  (or not, if you think that's better for you and your skills)

3.  Keep trying the mod if you think you can do it.  There's clearly something wrong with it.  And even if you can't figure out what is wrong with it, it's there and god is not punishing you.  PSP's are based on science, not the will of god.  So just keep working on it and you'll eventually figure it out.  I've had plenty of times where i soldered to a board and it didn't work.  I then just melted the solder and didn't even move it and it worked right after that "fix".  Some things just happen and don't really make sense to you, but they still do and they don't happen from sitting on your computer telling us how bad your life is.  They happen from TRYING.

So go out there and TRY....again....and again....and again, until it works.  Then stop trying, enjoy your mod, and realize that your life is good.

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
wow u could proly be a shrink hoffman :P, no offence

phenomenal

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 08:14:29 AM »
wow u could proly be a shrink hoffman :P, no offence
what is up with all this shrink sh*t i dont know what everyone means.

Dude, Phenomenal, three things

1.  No one here had any idea who you were other than a psp modder, until you brought up all this crap about your life and how much you think it sucks.  Being on the internet is supposed to give you a "new identity" in a sense.  There's no first impressions other than what you say.  And I gotta say, I think you chose the wrong things to say. 

2.  I understand what you're saying and what you're going through, what with the hard times and all.  But seriously, telling us helps you none.  Sure, you vent, and that's nice, but you also just keep reminding yourself about how bad your life is.  What you need to do is focus on the positive, like the fact that you HAVE a PSP.  And plus, your life will get better, or already is and you're just being very close-minded and not realizing it.  Either way, cheer up, have fun, and keep modding!  (or not, if you think that's better for you and your skills)

3.  Keep trying the mod if you think you can do it.  There's clearly something wrong with it.  And even if you can't figure out what is wrong with it, it's there and god is not punishing you.  PSP's are based on science, not the will of god.  So just keep working on it and you'll eventually figure it out.  I've had plenty of times where i soldered to a board and it didn't work.  I then just melted the solder and didn't even move it and it worked right after that "fix".  Some things just happen and don't really make sense to you, but they still do and they don't happen from sitting on your computer telling us how bad your life is.  They happen from TRYING.

So go out there and TRY....again....and again....and again, until it works.  Then stop trying, enjoy your mod, and realize that your life is good.
I can't do anything right, i fail at everything. I am a failure. I am nothing.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »
A Shrink is someone with a Degree in psychology, who understands the mind processes, and under lying problems, theyre the people you go and see when you have no idea whats going on in your mind.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
dude i checked out the myspace page you have, and kenshinFFX's one aswell. They are  :censored: ing SWEET!

:#1:

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal