Author Topic: PSP Modding... From Hell [PICS]  (Read 19436 times)

phenomenal

Re: PSP Modding... From Hell [PICS]
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
dedafmonteur@hotmail.com.

Btw, maybe someone can make your psp for only a little money.
i think f00 f00 stopped doing repairs and modding for other people, being a modder 4 hire

and i have no money

Offline HoffmanMyster

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »
Dude, Phenomenal, three things

1.  No one here had any idea who you were other than a psp modder, until you brought up all this crap about your life and how much you think it sucks.  Being on the internet is supposed to give you a "new identity" in a sense.  There's no first impressions other than what you say.  And I gotta say, I think you chose the wrong things to say. 

2.  I understand what you're saying and what you're going through, what with the hard times and all.  But seriously, telling us helps you none.  Sure, you vent, and that's nice, but you also just keep reminding yourself about how bad your life is.  What you need to do is focus on the positive, like the fact that you HAVE a PSP.  And plus, your life will get better, or already is and you're just being very close-minded and not realizing it.  Either way, cheer up, have fun, and keep modding!  (or not, if you think that's better for you and your skills)

3.  Keep trying the mod if you think you can do it.  There's clearly something wrong with it.  And even if you can't figure out what is wrong with it, it's there and god is not punishing you.  PSP's are based on science, not the will of god.  So just keep working on it and you'll eventually figure it out.  I've had plenty of times where i soldered to a board and it didn't work.  I then just melted the solder and didn't even move it and it worked right after that "fix".  Some things just happen and don't really make sense to you, but they still do and they don't happen from sitting on your computer telling us how bad your life is.  They happen from TRYING.

So go out there and TRY....again....and again....and again, until it works.  Then stop trying, enjoy your mod, and realize that your life is good.

Offline bormann

• BANNED
  • Bomb Maker
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • i like leds
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
wow u could proly be a shrink hoffman :P, no offence

phenomenal

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2007, 08:14:29 AM »
wow u could proly be a shrink hoffman :P, no offence
what is up with all this shrink sh*t i dont know what everyone means.

Dude, Phenomenal, three things

1.  No one here had any idea who you were other than a psp modder, until you brought up all this crap about your life and how much you think it sucks.  Being on the internet is supposed to give you a "new identity" in a sense.  There's no first impressions other than what you say.  And I gotta say, I think you chose the wrong things to say. 

2.  I understand what you're saying and what you're going through, what with the hard times and all.  But seriously, telling us helps you none.  Sure, you vent, and that's nice, but you also just keep reminding yourself about how bad your life is.  What you need to do is focus on the positive, like the fact that you HAVE a PSP.  And plus, your life will get better, or already is and you're just being very close-minded and not realizing it.  Either way, cheer up, have fun, and keep modding!  (or not, if you think that's better for you and your skills)

3.  Keep trying the mod if you think you can do it.  There's clearly something wrong with it.  And even if you can't figure out what is wrong with it, it's there and god is not punishing you.  PSP's are based on science, not the will of god.  So just keep working on it and you'll eventually figure it out.  I've had plenty of times where i soldered to a board and it didn't work.  I then just melted the solder and didn't even move it and it worked right after that "fix".  Some things just happen and don't really make sense to you, but they still do and they don't happen from sitting on your computer telling us how bad your life is.  They happen from TRYING.

So go out there and TRY....again....and again....and again, until it works.  Then stop trying, enjoy your mod, and realize that your life is good.
I can't do anything right, i fail at everything. I am a failure. I am nothing.

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:07 AM »
A Shrink is someone with a Degree in psychology, who understands the mind processes, and under lying problems, theyre the people you go and see when you have no idea whats going on in your mind.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
dude i checked out the myspace page you have, and kenshinFFX's one aswell. They are  :censored: ing SWEET!

:#1:

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal