Author Topic: Final Project - Inspired By IndyChav  (Read 2309 times)

phenomenal

Final Project - Inspired By IndyChav
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »
Ok, a few people have messaged me about 'the final project', its bascially a task made by IndyChav. After me having a few issues, i spoke about it to IndyChav, he helped me get rid of alot of issues, now I can keep my head up high and know who I am. Ive also spoke to a buisness kid/man, well his 16, and he knows alot about confidence, he taught me not to that sh*t from anyone and now if anybody at school messes with me, they will know whats coming and if they are a tad big, i can always get him (he goes same school). Ive done about 3 projects with indychav now, this is the proper finale one. It has a story behind it and i done it to contrast between the good and bad, and how no matter how bad something is, there is always somebody there, something there, to take away the darkness, and to make your life bright. The message is touching really, if you understand what has just happened to me. Also thanks deda for deleting those posts.

Ok, heres the image, its a completely different style to my other stuff.

Ok, heres the story in very short:
My life really 'sucked' before, i had family proplems, serious racial abuse problems and being beaten severally by people on the street. Then on christmas, i didnt get anything, although my parents got my brothers something, kinda unfair. And here is the only place where i could actually talk to people without getting beaten up or racially abused, and then i posted some stuff, people started shouting at me and saying i was ignorant and not knowing the real message of christmas. although im not very religious myself. so i was about to attempt suicide agian. then i told indychav, he helped me get that devil away from me. and then the story gets alot more complicated, so i wont go on. but i made this picture to show that i was on the dark sad side than i was brought into the light.

Phenomenal

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Re: Final Project - Inspired By IndyChav
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 12:36:46 PM »
Phenomenal as i said to you when i set you this task and saw it for the first time, its really touching man, i'm glad i could help you.

And just remember man i always got your back.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »
nice, im (were) glad you got the help that you needed truely, and hopefully it works out for the best, nice project you and indy worked on, it has a great and true meaning
good job  to both of you   :hifive:

ccccpie

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:13 PM »
good job Phen love it

phenomenal

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »
yup, awesome as usual , great work guys :tup:

but i swear the phrase "sometimes when things appear their darkest, just before the sun breaks out" doesnt make sense :( . it should be "sometimes things appear their darkest, just before the sun breaks out" , or "sometimes when things appear their darkest,it's just before the sun breaks out"
oh yeah lol, i gotta edit it a bit, i was in a strange mood at the time, i was high on lolcakes lol

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »
oh yeah lol, i gotta edit it a bit, i was in a strange mood at the time, i was high on lolcakes lol

lolcakes... you forgot the apple sauce XD
yup, awesome as usual , great work guys :tup:

but i swear the phrase "sometimes when things appear their darkest, just before the sun breaks out" doesnt make sense :( . it should be "sometimes things appear their darkest, just before the sun breaks out" , or "sometimes when things appear their darkest,it's just before the sun breaks out"

But the sun doesn't symbolize emotion as much as light, i give people inspirational/motivational messages, so i know what im speaking about =P

phenomenal

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
Ok its updated, but if it still appears as it did before just refresh. Stupid photobucket, eat my *peanuts*

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 04:58:34 PM »
very nice phen good to see your on the road to recovery - depression is a hard thing to deal with

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

PvP_LostKnight

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 04:59:48 PM »
this will make you feel better

[youtube=425,350]1HNppp65U94&rel[/youtube]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal