Author Topic: DS Lite Leds  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Mr.Sax715

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
DS Lite Leds
« on: January 06, 2008, 04:15:12 PM »
This is my first mod and I was going to replace my shell with a green ghost shell and i was going to put in the green smd 0603 led but i didnt know if or what resistor i needed and where i could get it.

Thxs to Any1 who helps

EDIT: I found out what resistor and leds i needed so i just need to get a soldering gun and some tips
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:07:33 PM by Mr.Sax715 »

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: DS Lite Leds
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »
This is my first mod and I was going to replace my shell with a green ghost shell and i was going to put in the green smd 0603 led but i didnt know if or what resistor i needed and where i could get it.

Thxs to Any1 who helps

EDIT: I found out what resistor and leds i needed so i just need to get a soldering gun and some tips

If your looking for tips to do with the mod DONT LOOSE ANY SCREWS lol, just be careful over all actually hehe... make sure to ground yourself of static before you touch the other board, im not sure if it actually affects it ut i do it anyway just incase.... also you could have some form of magnifying device that lets you see the LED contacts clearer as soldering those things can be hell :D

Hope i helped

TheG4mer

Re: DS Lite Leds
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 12:24:52 PM »

Thxs to Any1 who helps

15 watt soldering iron, thats better

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal