Author Topic: just thought you'd like to kno  (Read 1003 times)

PvP_LostKnight

just thought you'd like to kno
« on: January 19, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?p=273194

"You don't just jump feet first into a project on the scale of what he's talking about and conquer it as quickly as he supposedly has."

lol i find that amusing since ive been working on this constantly for nearly a year now with my profs...just goes to know that there will always be newbs anywhere you go. just so we make this clear, i dont have to release any tuts if i dont want to. now let me explain to you why i went afk after the release of the POC. i was halfway thru my next project and nearing completition of this project when i was pressured to released the POC due to so many ppl b*tching about how it was a hoax. and i decided to go ahead and just finish it and release it hella fast which then created minor bugs and i was surprised i didnt short while filming. then going back to my other project, i decided that it was worth it to not write a tut and continue with development. status quo, im nearing completion of a project that will blow this one out of the waters and have already posted up how to make it, if you know where to look. that is all.

discuss
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 02:34:35 AM by PvP_LostKnight »

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
Re: just thought you'd like to kno
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 03:18:10 AM »
Why the :censored: are you posting that here? Go over to benheck and post there, not here.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline 4dP

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modder For Hire - AM Donator
    • Modder For Hire website Hire me
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 03:23:11 AM »
lol yea when i was reading i was waiting for you to post and flame everyone for thinking its fake

PINOY AKO

Offline dreamer01

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • my life is a sorrow death... ehh i'll get over it
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 03:26:23 AM »
yeah whatever they said!!!.... oh  :censored: he's after me! *FuFa hide me!!! :huh:

cubey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal