Author Topic: Deep red psp in da FLESH  (Read 8333 times)

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
Deep red psp in da FLESH
« on: January 19, 2008, 11:26:50 AM »
it came yesterday, i installed the total bod  protectors from Best Skins Ever. and i gotta say, it was hard.  imma purchase another in the near future and reinstall, i got dust in it and once you get it in, it will not move even if you wash it.  after 24 hours of waiting, i finally turned it on, and install cfw. and i gotta say, the skin is doing pretty well after drying, i had a lot of airbubbles and most are gone.  cant wait till the 48 hour period, which they say will be completely dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTAi2FBfu0g
heres the pic. 

now i do admit, i perfer the blue one.  they should make the button clear in this model and make the red metallic
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:58:10 PM by lilcrzytimmy »
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.
Past: A whole mess of american PSP and eventually Japanese imports.

Materialistic, HELL YA. =D
*i just notice the ps3 was foreign, and i bought it in america. O.O

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Deep red psp in da FLESH
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 11:43:52 AM »
is the silver ring red too? that looks amazing
It's been a long time

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »
where you get it from dude?

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 01:24:40 PM »
i got it from playasia, it was on sale for 219 and i had a coupon to take out 10 bunck with a total of 235 shipped.  and shipping is superfast, after i placed my order, it came two days later.  on tracking, it said it arrived to where i was located on day one.  the next day, it was dilivered to my house.

i also ordered on from toysnjoys, and with my experience, NEVR shop there.  they dont tell you if they have it or not, and they say there are "three model" of these psps then normal, value and 1seg which is lame cuz i noe theres two.  so i told them to cancel if they were not gonna send mine and i found this on playasia.  i think its still on sale.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 03:44:09 PM by Nemesis »
Sonys: The Foreign 40gb Black* and the red hot slim soon the green slim.  Nintendo: The revolutional White.

Offline prettierwendead

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You Are My Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 04:23:28 PM »
very very nice dude verynice

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »
It so hot and I love the ring  :dribble:

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 10:09:51 PM »
I like my silver better
and blue better to

alls I like is the the red trim and umd ring
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 10:25:48 PM »
me too.  in reality, i dont really like this psp after seeing it in real life.  online, some pic looks really good and convinced me to buy it.  like the tipidpc i posted on this site.  but, i do love the fact i get A LOT of attention and if anyone tries to steal, ill beat the hell out of them. 

the good news is, i dont have to worry of missing my blue psp slim, my friend had bought it from me, and i can see it everyday, not only that, draw attention.  haha.  as you can see, i mainly import psp for the loks and attention.  lol.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
me too.  in reality, i dont really like this psp after seeing it in real life.  online, some pic looks really good and convinced me to buy it.  like the tipidpc i posted on this site.  but, i do love the fact i get A LOT of attention and if anyone tries to steal, ill beat the hell out of them. 

the good news is, i dont have to worry of missing my blue psp slim, my friend had bought it from me, and i can see it everyday, not only that, draw attention.  haha.  as you can see, i mainly import psp for the loks and attention.  lol.
Why not mod them? LOL
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »
Why not mod them? LOL

i dont trust my hands on electronics like this.  because of them, i broke 3 psp, 1 ds button and a razr.  im nto gonna wreck this one or the other imports.  so i use color for uniquiness.  the only thing i really finished a mod was the wii. 

i plan on doing led trigger lights, but ill see if my bro can do it for me, if not, then :cry2:

its kinda weird im on acidmod, but i perfer this site than psp-hacks.  they are very rude, and most of the time, i get no response.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:55:12 PM by lilcrzytimmy »

Offline brentbizzle

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 07:20:09 AM »
I'm in Japan now. I was thinking of getting a red one, but the one I saw at my local store is a bundle with the tv receiver and all the extra goodies for around $300... so I guess I'm gonna have to look around if I want to get ONLY the psp. The other 6 colors are all over though.

I think it looks pretty slick... although I wish the psp was matte and not all shiny.

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »
the glossiness is was makes it sexy.  anyways, there two version of this bundle, the 1seg which is the one you saw, and the value pack.  the 1seg should cost 250usd and the value pack should be 200usd.  if its 300, the its a rip off unless its discontinue which i have a feeling cuz its not in their site anymore.  so if you wan the psp by it self then sorry.  the blue one is very nice, i hav one =D but its damaged or wait for the green which looks kinda nice. 

Offline brentbizzle

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
Well, I picked up my deep red today. I'm in Japan, so in yen the psp one seg pack is 29,800... which going a 100 yen to 1 dollar conversion is like 300... but the rate is better than that so it evens out to be less US dollars.

It has been discontinued. The value pack has been gone longer than the one seg. One seg was my only option for a red one really, but I might to an internal one seg mod...

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »
Well, I picked up my deep red today. I'm in Japan, so in yen the psp one seg pack is 29,800... which going a 100 yen to 1 dollar conversion is like 300... but the rate is better than that so it evens out to be less US dollars.

It has been discontinued. The value pack has been gone longer than the one seg. One seg was my only option for a red one really, but I might to an internal one seg mod...

nice, tell me how it goes, and if you do some mods, that would be nice.  its like a preview for me on my psp.

btw, is the pouch different in the 1seg.  i have the value pack, and i got the original psp case and strap.  can y ou take pics of it. i was decideing on 1seg but then decided no since i cant use it in america.  but then i hear in 2009, we will be recieveing digital signals, so i might get a 1seg.

btw, if you wanna protect your investment, you should get a bestskinsever for 12 bucks.  its a screenprotector and its hella crzy.  doesnt scratch and i dont have to worry about the ring.  my felicia blue was destoryed my sis, scratchs all over the ring, and when i got this one, i was prepared.  you can kinda see part of it and best of all its invisible and looks much better in real life.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:57:42 PM by lilcrzytimmy »

Offline brentbizzle

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »
This is everything in the one-seg pack...

-PSP
-One-seg tuner
-AC adapter
-Case
-Stand
-1gb MS
-Strap
-Cleaning cloth

Here's my pics. I forgot to put the strap in there but it's white, the same as my fat's white strap.

Offline lilcrzytimmy

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Owner of A Red Hottie
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 07:08:31 PM »
This is everything in the one-seg pack...

-PSP
-One-seg tuner
-AC adapter
-Case
-Stand
-1gb MS
-Strap
-Cleaning cloth

Here's my pics. I forgot to put the strap in there but it's white, the same as my fat's white strap.

damn, i like that pouch better.  im currently using a hori pouch tho so it dont matter.

btw, i just notice on my psp box, it says psp made in china, memory made in japan.  is your psp made ion japan or china?  i think sony is getting cheap in japan.

Offline brentbizzle

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »
Same... PSP made in china, MS in Japan. If the PSP were made in Japan, it would be a LOT more expensive...

For the most part consumer electronics are so :censored: expensive in this country. You can get almost anything cheaper in America than you can here in Japan.

Oh, and the case is OK. I don't carry UMD's with me, so it's a little bigger than I need. I will try and find a slimmer case soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal