Author Topic: Some PSP Fat Mods....  (Read 2004 times)

Offline IceCold

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Some PSP Fat Mods....
« on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »
Hey guys, I was looking around at F00 F00's videos. I really like what he's done. I'm not to sure if I want to do these mods myself so I figured I'd ask to see how much someone wants to do this. All I'm really looking for is someone to install a clear case with a as many LED's as possible to fit inside of it. (I think fir 4 or so from what I've seen.) Not really worried about swapping the power LED or any of the stock ones. As for the LED's I'm thinking about using Green. Alot of people use Blue, I've also seen Red. Green seems like something people haven't really done. Well, let me know. Thanks.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Some PSP Fat Mods....
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:12:21 PM »
case replacements usually cost about 20 dollars i guess + cost of case. Led mods cost about 20$ too...
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline IceCold

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 12:19:30 AM »
Yeah, I looked up the price of the Cases. I'd be buying the Case and the LED's. I just need someone to take the PS2 apart, and solder the LED's so their sound reactive.

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 12:40:04 AM »
PS2 or PSP ? Try reading some of the tutorials.... its not as difficult as it looks. I'm sure u can manage it...
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline IceCold

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:47:25 AM »
It's a PSP I'm modding this time. I've put some Blue Cathode's in my Phat PS2 and some Red Cathode's in my Xbox. If you know anything about an Xbox, I was modding mine back a while ago and was using the hotswap technique. Well, ran into a problem when the Xbox decided to shutoff while editing files, thus causing corrupt files on the HD and it being perm. locked from the EEProm. So, I had to make an EEProm reader to read the Password from the EEProm chip, and detect it on my PC. Was pretty difficult to do considering it was my first project with a Soldering Iron. I'm sure you can find it out there, it was a post on AfterDawn a while back.

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Infectech
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:35 AM »
i'm not much into the xbox scene as it doesn't interest me much but if you were able to do that , then you'll easily be able to do these mods. Direct contact sound reactive leds are ridiculously easy to do...   
  you look like a carrot.

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »
pm what you want done

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal