Author Topic: action replay and games n music  (Read 2212 times)

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
action replay and games n music
« on: February 04, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »
if i do the mod i want to, which is internal action replay, would i still be able to use my games and music since they both have the auto boot?
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: action replay and games n music
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
Ermm I think it will boot one or the other, but not both. Your talking about modding your firmware I guess?
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »
no not a firmware mod, but a mod that pspkicks316 did on the phat, i want to do a similar on the lite, but i also use the games n music which like the action replay has an auto boot. i jsut wanted to check to see if it could harm the ds if they both boot at the same time
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »
I think they would, unless one overides the other. I think it's like running 2 anti-virus softwares, the programs aren't meant to see another anti-virus in the computer and hence won't know what to do, so it usually screws your computer over.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:43 PM »
No man it won't. You NEED to have an on-on switch in there to switch between the internal wiring and the slot 1.

Slot 1 gnd --- on-on --- internal AR corresponding gnd

Switch to left(or right) and it connects the gnd to power the internal AR, switch to the right(or left) and it connects power to the Slot 1, disabling the AR and letting you put your other games in. If it's set to the AR position your slot 1 will not work. Same as the other way around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal