Author Topic: How much trouble have you gotten in your life? :D  (Read 17849 times)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Re: How much trouble have you gotten in your life? :D
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »
i prefer to partake in no substance that may alter the mind severely without parental supervision...and im serious

my parents will allow alcoholic consumption under their watch, and i don't care, its more safe that way

really i have done nothing to get into serious trouble, no illegal substance use, no fights, etc.

makes me seem like a pansy, don't it?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
Meh a little, but then again it also prevents you from getting into trouble, which is what most people (cept indy) tend to go with, so it ain't a bad thing.

Funny thought :I've known people who TRY to get in trouble on purpose, but they are just too innocent inside to do it. Their (as in all guys in this case) vaginas wouldn't allow them to get in trouble and they end up staying innocent in the end. Of course I don't mean this towards yah at all.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 06:32:45 PM »
trust me, you wouldnt want to hear my trouble stories, i just put a fun experience in to mix things up a little

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 06:37:00 PM »
Mention them!!! We need to make this forum alive through chatting and connecting with one another! What better way then to mention our worst troubles in life :D
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 06:45:18 PM »
yeah see, i'm trying to stay sweetly innocent untill i am exposed to the horrors of real life and have a mental breakdown leaving me as a psycopathic narcissist with a penchant for folding paper planes...my life plans in a nutshell

so best tell me these stories in four years

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
Meh trust me, depending on where you'll live, you'll either never encounter trouble or cause it, or the worst that you will encounter is probably a robbery or burgurlary of your house.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 12:36:20 AM »
Noah........ wanan come to aberdeen  :tup:
I'll sjhow you the error of your ways and alter your mind so much with partially illegal substance and crazy indy speak, you shall become my protoge XD

Nah serious man, I respect you hella for sticking to what you believe regardless of what other peopel do, I went down kinda the opposite route where I get in to trouble but get out of it, I like the rush XD ... My parents know what I get up to because we have a close relationship and they understand that they cant physically do anything to stop me once I set my mind to something (whatever it may be)

For example the amount of blue lit taxis I've received oer the years is phenomenal, thats straight back to my waiting mother. If youre nice in the car you can get off with most things, and if you ask politely theyll even turn on the siren and you can be home nice adn quick :winker:

But my stories, sadly, are for another day when the realm of acidmods fails to succeed in entertaining the locals, the jester approaches.......

IndyChav

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 08:57:45 AM »
dude you need to spend some time with me to really live life to the full  :dribble:

but seriously take off your shirt and RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n.b. the refernece to a toples decy is nto an image i want anyone to have to witness merely a figure of speech.

Thank-you
IndyChav

Shirts off... sending pics... prepare for your eyes to die :D :D lmao j/k j/k

And anyway (even tho i said it) just because someone doesnt get in trouble dont mean their life is boring, i have a great time and a great laugh ALL the time so i dont mind not getting in trouble... people who get in trouble to me tend to be more annoying than those who dont.. im my experiences anyway... its like in school the same 2 or 3 guys get in trouble in class ALLLL the time and its just boring.. then their cheeky to teachers to try and make everyone else laugh and it just dont work... people like that need to grow up and wise up lol :D :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:01:19 AM by decy90 »

phenomenal

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »
When i ran away from home, my mum said to the police that im not in trouble and that they are worred, when i come back, they beat the crap outa me and started swearing at me, i doubt they were actually worreid

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »
Trust me they were, but beating the living poop outta ya was to them, the only way for you to learn, that if you turn your eyes for a second, I'LL STAB YOU IN THE BACK SON" "NO DADDY, NO!!!" (squidbillies reference) but yah it's their way of teaching you that if you do it again, that will be your punishment, trust me my dad has whipped me nasty with a bell, slammed me with a chair, and thrown cups right to my mouth, but when I am being at my most troublesome and smartass level :D

Offline decy90

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 10:00:27 AM »
i dont get punished ot beaten like that either as well im not in trouble alot so i dont have reason to be punished.. if you dont wanna get whipped or beaten.. dont do anything wrong lol

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 12:12:58 PM »
Phen, that part of your life will be over soon....

My parents grounded me for 2 weeks (like 1 month ago) in the middle of it i was invited to a party, i wasn't going to miss it for anything....
When i got back they realised that grounding me had no effect, so i can't get grounded anymore, i'm just getting no money off them what so ever (forcing me to get a job :o ) and if i do anything like it again i will find my own place to live....
Bonus?

If it comes to that, i'll just scam a place off the council, live off benifits until i get through college and get a proper job that means i can buy a decent place of my own...

Oh and sexy parties at weekends ;)

BTW, i still don't regret going to that party, it was 1 step closer to pulling a real hot girl...
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »
jsut stop off at the store on the way to your "arrangement" OR keep an ample storage and jsut replace as you go along
thats exactly what i do lol i have them tucked away in my guitar amplifier where i hide all my other mostly non legal things lol
the most trouble i've ever been in is when my parents found my stash of pot that i hid under the cooker in the kitchen,my mum was cleaning under it and i came home and i seen it was cleaned out and i was like oh f*ck then my parents came in and started shouting n stuff but they got over it pretty quick,i stole my pot back the next day and had it all at school (i was wrecked off my head in school e.g shouting I LOVE PRAWN :censored:TAIL at the teacher),and i came home and my parents were like wheres the pot gone and i was like well i'm not gunna let you guys smoke it now am i? lol true story...and i'm still smoking pot
Derp.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2008, 12:48:22 PM »
Everything illegal i own is pirate stuff.....

My parents are fairly ignorant on me pirating DVDs, PC software etc..
As long as someone from the police doesn't come knocking on our door its all ok...

My favourite hidey place is in a cookie jar in my room, never had cookies in it and it has been forgotten by my parents :P

No one would suspect *spooky voice* The Cookie Jar */spooky voice*
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 01:08:42 PM »
yeh drinking is fun but only at a legal age or under supervison (gotta be a role modal to these kids). i never drink alone i always have friends or bar staff around me to help me if needed. kids dont drink especially in public as :censored: can happen and its not the safest way or place to drink plus the police may find you and either arrest you or give you a caution.

ive never really got into major trouble a few times maybe but nothing to big here is a list of the few things very petty that i have done

flooded the school, ran roit round the school tipping tables, puking on que ontop of every kid that when past my cot in nursery, a small fight, caught drinking in the streets by police, selling stuff around school against the schools rules, nearly setting the house on fire, coating the upstairs in duck feathers from a duvvea, nearly killing someone (wire grotting), starting up my own liquer company when i was young (gotta love parents with lots of booze in the garage and a large supply of underage teens who want booze)

cant think of much else at the moment but as i said nothing very interesting just a few little things

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2008, 01:26:57 PM »
lol booze and drugs is nothin
ive cost moenys worth at my house
so mush i forgoten half of it
ive busted holes in walls
we had 14 doors at my old house
i got soo pissed i broke at least 10 off ther hinges and some couldnt even hold up on their own weight
ive busted 14 windows with my fists as a kid when i got mad
i killed 2 dwarf ghamsters as a kid (i was 3 or 4) i was playing with them and one fell into my toybox
umm
ive ruend tons of hotwheels cars with a hammer
id estamate about 600 or so
and a few bigger scale model cars we bought

when i was building a deck in my back yard before me moved last year i found a few of the old parts laying around lol

when i got sad because my dog died my dad barryed it and i redug it back up to say goodbye one more time

i shot my sisters car a few times with my old high powerd paint ball gun

when we where at the camp site in Missouri i got into the golf cart that everyone liked to drive(4) and i drove it into teh girls restroom by accsendent and took out 4 to 6 sinder blocks that was in teh side of it and hurt myself

LOl when i was 3 i got in my moms car while she was talkin to teh babysitter and i took off teh parking brake and got scarfed as wel where on a slope and rolling back

and ran into teh back of teh car and got into my car seat and buckeled up

umm teh car went into the ppls car across the street and totaled their car and messed up my moms car
then when we got the rental
i drove around the block and parked it the oppisote way it was and my parents found out and i didnt get into trubble they just laughed

and teh worse was when my parents where saving up for a nice vacation

they put it all in a safe
and when i found the key i went in it and found about 10,000
i took out 5,000 and went around the neighborhood giving out money and gave most of it to our best friends teh frashers
well they gave it back but yea

so yea thats all i can really remember

but untill i was about 9 to 12 i straigtened out my acts and became a good kid lol
for the most part that is

phenomenal

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2008, 01:49:10 PM »
Phen, that part of your life will be over soon....

It is over :(

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Noah........ wanan come to aberdeen  :tup:
I'll sjhow you the error of your ways and alter your mind so much with partially illegal substance and crazy indy speak, you shall become my protoge XD

Nah serious man, I respect you hella for sticking to what you believe regardless of what other peopel do, I went down kinda the opposite route where I get in to trouble but get out of it, I like the rush XD ... My parents know what I get up to because we have a close relationship and they understand that they cant physically do anything to stop me once I set my mind to something (whatever it may be)

For example the amount of blue lit taxis I've received oer the years is phenomenal, thats straight back to my waiting mother. If youre nice in the car you can get off with most things, and if you ask politely theyll even turn on the siren and you can be home nice adn quick :winker:

But my stories, sadly, are for another day when the realm of acidmods fails to succeed in entertaining the locals, the jester approaches.......

IndyChav

well there is method to my madness.

a long time ago, when my mom and her brothers were young, the oldest got into drugs, so bad to a point where things were really really really bad, he couldnt remember them, etc..that gave my other uncle the impression they were really really really really really bad and he stayed off them alltogher

today he is a partner in a big-ass architectual firm (which im gona see if i can work at this summer), he's super sucessfull and really weatlhy, and a nice guy, and i respected the hell out of him before, but moreso when i heard this (and im not saying i dont respect my other uncle, i totally do, awesome guy now, has a hells cool beard) but i was staying off the s**t before i knew that story, and im gona stick to it, especially if i wanna be as great as my uncle.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »
Hehe..... you know it's funny how just a little talking can bring the villain in you *signals cyber police* NOW, DETAIN AND ARREST THEIR IPs!!!! XD Kidding, but yah budgray, you have some funny arse childhood, so much better then mine, I was like the most hated kid in my elementary school. It's like every school has one kid they hate just because he became chosen, well I was that kid, I got into like 10 fights in middle school till now, lost 1, got caught by principle like most of the time.  I didn't do much, and our neighborhood wasn't too bad, although we've had our car, our generator, and air compressor stolen, but meh perfer a burgulary then a robbery.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »
yeh drinking is fun but only at a legal age or under supervison (gotta be a role modal to these kids). i never drink alone i always have friends or bar staff around me to help me if needed. kids dont drink especially in public as :censored: can happen and its not the safest way or place to drink plus the police may find you and either arrest you or give you a caution.
Robin, we have all broken the law, underage drinking. I can't wait to go back to austria, it is legal at 16 :D

I always drink under an adults supervision, Ed counts cos hes 20 right?
I'm usually at toms house during piss ups, his mom is so awesome, friendly, askin if we are hungry (just as we are startin to feel hungry, like she can read minds or something) etc. I'm like the youngest person there, all good fun though.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
ed is not under any circumstance considered an adult for a number of reasons which can't be publically broadcasted on this family site. XD

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 04:57:45 PM »
bout 6 months ago i was at a night club and i seen one of the guys who used to bully me in primary school,he is way smaller than me at this stage,anyways i walked by him and he thought he'd be a smart a*s and put his foot out in front of me so i punched him to the ground and knocked his face into the next dimension,he tried to sue me for gbh (grievous bodily harm) to pay for nose surgery bt his case was dismissed so i sued him for provoking an attack and won 5000 euro lol it just goes to show bad things happen to bad people and good people wreap the benefits,lol i used that money to buy a car,the money which i won for punching a pr*cks nose to the back of his face,that day he was karmas wh*re and just happen to get f*ckd
Derp.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2008, 08:52:24 AM »
yeh i know rory i just thought i would make the first part into a little psa lol

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2008, 05:46:29 PM »
Heh Ryan, congratulations for unlocking achievement: Megaballs :D

On Topic: lol Good job though. I probably woulda grabbed his foot, twisted the ankle, let him walk funny for 10 seconds, then elbow his eyes and nose in :D. I dunno but I always think the best way to make a guy suffer, besides his nuts, is through the face, in the eyes. You basically inflict pain, cause him close to being blind, and complete confusion since his eyes will trick him (real meaning: his eyes will be so messed up he won't see  straight). Heh next time, take a picture, it'll last forever :D, you can show it to your grandson if he ever even trys to back off a bully *science forbid*. Hmm the drinking age over in the UK is basically the same as the US eh? I wanted to know if there were any different on laws invovling intoxication, and crimes there.

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »
Cops, car, no license, 14 years old, driving fine, license plate lights out, parents very mad....need I say more?  (16 now)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »
At least you were 14 :P if they have it on record, they'll clear it once your 18 :P

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 03:40:53 PM »
in america the drinking age is like 21 in some states thats just cruel!ughh 21,thats like 3 years from 18!in ireland they are thinking of lowering the drinking age to 16 which is pointless because all 16 year olds here are drinking anyways...unless they're weird and/or have no friends
Derp.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2008, 07:36:41 AM »
in america the drinking age is like 21 in some states thats just cruel!ughh 21,thats like 3 years from 18!in ireland they are thinking of lowering the drinking age to 16 which is pointless because all 16 year olds here are drinking anyways...unless they're weird and/or have no friends

Wow lol, thats just insane if they go that low. The US was thinking of ACTUALLY raising it to 23-25 years. Come does the DUI really screw us up that much? I barely get to drink Pina Coladas since thats all we have in my house, and some really cheap wine. I'm more into flavorful drinks, unlike beer, so I can't get drunk unless I goto a bar or have one in my house T_T

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2008, 07:58:16 AM »
Wow lol, thats just insane if they go that low. The US was thinking of ACTUALLY raising it to 23-25 years. Come does the DUI really screw us up that much? I barely get to drink Pina Coladas since thats all we have in my house, and some really cheap wine. I'm more into flavorful drinks, unlike beer, so I can't get drunk unless I goto a bar or have one in my house T_T

something like 50 percent of all car accidents are from people ages 16-26 and 90 percent of them are alcohol related...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
Shush those are just statistics, it shouldn't affect *Judge slams his gavel*
"The drinking age has been increased to 25 years of age with ID!!!!!!"

Oh great Reaper. Nice. Now I have to wait 7 more years!!!!!! I honestly think if Billary is put in we might go through something like that. Anyway I remember my dad getting drunk to the point of having my mom drive my friend home, and my dad kept dissing him by calling him a fatty xD. I kept telling him that he ain't drunk, just being a professor lol.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal