Author Topic: NitePR help  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
NitePR help
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »
So my brother and I both play SOCOM online and everything is fun, but my brother doesn't have any cool custom characters. I used CWCheat and got infinite money, so I'm set. But when I try it on his, it messes up. So I'm wondering, how to you get NitePR to work.

P.S. He has a slim. And don't tell me to try to use the slim installation with CWCheat, I tried.

P.S.S. I just tried using it on mine (Phat) to see if the files were corrupt or something and I can get the menu to come up, but when I try to activate the cheats in single-player or online mode, my PSP freezes. Anything else I might need to do to it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 11:04:17 AM by Thorax »

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: NitePR help
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 02:01:01 PM »
Nevermind. I figured it out. :winker:

Offline Barshalen

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Soroun.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 02:39:11 AM »
what did you do to fix it? Cuz this guy I helped make a pandora battery and mem stick is having the same problems...

Thanks,
Barsh
Mods: CAMY Faceplate, USB Charging, CFW 3.90 M33-2

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 04:20:24 PM »
You have to make sure you enable it in pluggins (Recovery). Then when your playing a game (Make sure you have the cheat files for the game), tap HOME twice and then hold the + and - buttons. Press start and select the cheats you want with X. When you want to enable the cheats, press the Music Note button. To check cheats are enabled, press + and - and look in the top left-hand corner. There will be green text which reads, "CHEATS ARE ENABLED".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal