Author Topic: PvP_LostKnight can u tell use all how u did the amp  (Read 1120 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
PvP_LostKnight can u tell use all how u did the amp
« on: February 12, 2008, 01:41:06 PM »
i really want to put the amp u made to use in my psp and would appreciate it if u could let me know how u wired the thing together

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
Re: PvP_LostKnight can u tell use all how u did the amp
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »
i really want to put the amp u made to use in my psp and would appreciate it if u could let me know how u wired the thing together

LM386, go into the tut section, replace the LED with a Speaker, done.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
i tried that fufu it sounds really bad fuzzy kind of

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline TW1NKY

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
LM386, go into the tut section, replace the LED with a Speaker, done.

I was going to make a new thread but I think it makes sense to put it here.

What voltage is normally used for these chips? I went to a local electronics store and they had a 6 volt chip and 9 volt both LM386.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal