Author Topic: parkour  (Read 1878 times)

TheG4mer

parkour
« on: February 17, 2008, 02:04:44 AM »
Indz made a topic, i cant find it.

Yes, i Try parkour due to my back, its weak., but stomach is better, the arztin said Gymnastics was good

phenomenal

Re: parkour
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 01:54:23 PM »
No parkour for me, i cannot climb :(

i dont know why, unless its a gate/fence or something metal, i dunno why i cant climb it, weird, like trees for example, piss me off....

Also, im not really an active person. I cant play any sports (well i can but i just really suck). The only thing active i can do better than lots of people is ice skate.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »
lol why I pictured Pheno spinning like 9 times in a competetion, I dunno. How I was able to with no past seen picture of his face, probably cuz I'm sick and been sleeping too much :P. Mate climbing is something that you learn first when you're young and forget early if you don't practice it, kinda like swimming. At a certain young age, if you don't swim to practice, you lose the ability and must get it back at a later age. If you wanna practice, just start jumping random fences, starting at like 4 feet and going up to like 18 feet (our school baseball field use to reach higher :P.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 06:07:01 PM »
parkour/freerunning is fun, ive been doing it since last year and i took to it really easily since when i was younger and ive always climbed everything i could, when i worked at a  drycleaners (hell) over the summer there was a big stone wall next to it bout 40-50 feet high and everyday i would climb it as my boss watched at 6 am. but jumping is interesting cause it involves more then just being able get hight, it also involves being able to fold yourself so flexibility is keen.
It's been a long time

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 03:33:43 AM »
mmm used to do parkour to i i broke my colarbone well his the story ussally i go out after school and go and impress some little kids =] i love little ones but anyways one i went out with my real mates (my age) and we where doing like running front backflips etc a lil climbing and lil jumping then i climbed up on a building and the alarm went off when i started the backflip and i slipped on some leaves landed on my back on concrete and the secuirty gaurd had to take me to the cop station to i collapesed and went to hospital woke up with a $550 fine on my chest

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 04:01:55 AM »
pwned...but makes for a killer story
It's been a long time

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 02:20:03 AM »
[
parkour/freerunning is fun, ive been doing it since last year and i took to it really easily since when i was younger and ive always climbed everything i could, when i worked at a  drycleaners (hell) over the summer there was a big stone wall next to it bout 40-50 feet high and everyday i would climb it as my boss watched at 6 am. but jumping is interesting cause it involves more then just being able get hight, it also involves being able to fold yourself so flexibility is keen.
im pretty sure where your talking about =] i think ive climbed that rock b4
...........for all new free runers a good way to get better at parkour quicker
is to do gymastics

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
live anywhere near the pennslvania area?
It's been a long time

phenomenal

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
live anywhere near the pennslvania area?
I live on earth, which is near

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 05:50:42 AM »
lol true, but where does everyone else practice? school for me, random games of tag between classes are all the funner when your a traceur. and im starting to get recognized as a freerunner instead of "some weirdo trying to be spider-man"
It's been a long time

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal