Author Topic: How does this add up against the R4?  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Josho

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
How does this add up against the R4?
« on: February 20, 2008, 03:33:52 AM »
EZFlash, it's $51.02 (About £25 for me) and takes the TF card as does R4. But it comes with a GBA slot adapter for GBA games, which I probably wouldn't use much, but it also acts as a rumblw and a RAM pack, which got me intrigued. DO you reckon I should get it, or slave around and buy R4?

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: How does this add up against the R4?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 07:29:21 AM »
the slot adaptor can hold only one gba game at time and I can't be a big game either, so like if you were play a hacked game it couldn't hold the game and the patch at the same time even if you combined them together. 

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »
wtf?! Your kidding right, 51$!?, it costs about 23 in a site I know, which is like 11 pounds for you. But yeah you're better off getting that as a SIDEKICK to the R4 because the R4 doesn't have any GBA compalibility. The EZFlash 3 in 1 ain't bad because it has 3 in 1, but the GBA function only fits 1 game, like dslitemodder said. You're better off getting an R4 and some other GBA slot piece. You only need RAM for the Opera browser, which sucks anyway. The rumble is only meant for a limited amount of games, and trust me, it  ain't something you'll really need or even enjoy, when you're playing EBA.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 02:13:46 PM »
actually you can use that ram for the ds version of linux

Offline skate555

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 04:49:22 PM »
ram also works on: snemulDS(the snes emulator), jenesis(the sega one), quake 2 DS, more that i read about but can't remember ATM
rumble: works on about 50 home-brew and 20+ commercially released games in 2006(when I had mine) had rumble compatibility...more in the 2 years since...most games that work with rumble don't mention it in the settings or anything but let me list the ones i know have it on my desk: MPH, starfox, MP(pin ball)that is over half of my severely cut down library (going to jail and leaving my property in the care of my ex employee wasn't smart...jerk stole everything I had...over 50,000$ worth of merchandise...)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal