Author Topic: Class Action Lotteries  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Class Action Lotteries
« on: February 28, 2008, 06:49:34 AM »
Greedy :censored:s of the world unite, a chance for you to make money at the expense of a buisness that has worked hard to get to where it is today

http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/27/vista-capable-sticker-lawsuit-gets-class-action-status/

what class action means, is basically anyone who has a MINOR case of feeling victimised by the consequences of these stickers can sue microsoft, easy money for greedy people wanting to reach into bill gates's pockets and steal money from the people that actually deserve compensation for problems caused by misleading marketing

the same thing happened with asbestos, lawyers setup buisnesses like street stalls with lung screens, anyone with a shadow on there lung not necasseraly from asbestos could make a claim, one dude got $5,000 and the lawyers neglected to note that he chain smoked during the interview, would he pay for treatment? no he said "i know just the boat id buy with this money" now that these people have bancrupted most all of the company's that USED to make it, and stopped after they discovered it was bad for lungs, they are moving on to builders and third party tradesmen that just used it as a supply to work hard. The companies they bankrupted are the ones that now make fibreglass, carbon fibre things like that which are important for general society. Meanwhile people who actually are victims of abestos lung are forced to wait for treatment and compensation because these greedy ass holes are taking all of it.

I could come up with more cases later if people want to here about these frivolous loads of garbage that aren't worth the coart time

I hate very few things in this world, and this is one of them.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:51:10 AM by TimmyDX »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal