Author Topic: Something I've been working on  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
    • My Livejournal, which I update two to three times a day with a fun and witty commentary about the goings-on of society today, occasionally interspersed with meaningful and often thought-provoking tidbits about my extraordinary personal life.
Something I've been working on
« on: February 29, 2008, 05:22:51 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEcy013k8nY

Yup.
8 LEDs with switch, jewel, A2D dual nub with lower profile, USB charging.

Probably gonna sell this.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 05:34:35 AM by Ilzwalrus »

g glok

Re: Something I've been working on
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 05:27:03 AM »
if your going to sell it then how much

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
    • My Livejournal, which I update two to three times a day with a fun and witty commentary about the goings-on of society today, occasionally interspersed with meaningful and often thought-provoking tidbits about my extraordinary personal life.
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 05:31:21 AM »
Don't wanna talk about that here.
PM me if you've got an offer.

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 12:43:45 PM »
nice work  :#1:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline ravenous31492

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
  :fear::dribble: WOW!
now i got questions!
where do you get the led's from? NOOB>>(whats a jewel? is it that back umd thing or what?)Holy cow you have another nub! do they sell faceplates like that or do you make your own? and from the video, the nubs look like playstation 2 contol big, are they?. AND
i thought that if your psp was hooked up to a computer through the usb it would charge anyway, does it or do you have to mod it?
sorry. =D i'm curious

Offline Ilzwalrus

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I r smart.
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 05:45:46 PM »
  :fear::dribble: WOW!
now i got questions!
where do you get the led's from? NOOB>>(whats a jewel? is it that back umd thing or what?)Holy cow you have another nub! do they sell faceplates like that or do you make your own? and from the video, the nubs look like playstation 2 contol big, are they?. AND
i thought that if your psp was hooked up to a computer through the usb it would charge anyway, does it or do you have to mod it?
sorry. =D i'm curious

If you search around the forum, you can find the answers to all those questions.
But I'll answer anyway. The LEDs I got off a friend, but can be easily purchased on eBay. SMT LED 0603. The jewel is the skull thing at the back. It's etched plexiglass. Can be bought from the jewel factory board.

The faceplate is this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4121
You can buy a full clear case from there for $16, too. Free worldwide shipping. I <3 dealextreme.

The joystick is a PSP joystick modded with an A2D board. Have a look around the forum for a description. They're no longer made, even though in my opinion they're far better designed than the new razor ones.

Only the PSP Slim charges through USB by default. This has to be modded, although the mod is dead easy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal