Author Topic: BAttrie  (Read 1605 times)

Offline helldemon

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
BAttrie
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
Hello,
My psp was made into the spanish pandora thing w/e its called. Sence then the battrie has been shutting down during games. But now i started up psp and its makng me re install 3.71 m33 but in the middle of installing it just shuts off? Do i need a new battrie or is there a way around this? the think just dosnt charge and wont work whithout charger.

Offline bugerboii

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: BAttrie
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
are you using an official sony charger?

Offline helldemon

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 01:43:49 PM »
yes.. And i got past it but psp wont do anything but ask me to download 3.71 m33 with X. But without battrie works fine.

Offline bugerboii

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 02:07:46 PM »
oh well boot it up normal then put battery in .... then make it a normal battery again

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 02:17:52 PM »
oh well boot it up normal then put battery in .... then make it a normal battery again

he cut the pin on the battery so he cant make it normal one again,
@HD, your best bet is to get that new battery like you were saying

Offline bugerboii

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:39:15 PM »
try soldering where the pin was. that is possible i did it with my slims battery

Offline Infrit121

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »
Hello,
My psp was made into the spanish pandora thing w/e its called. Sence then the battrie has been shutting down during games. But now i started up psp and its makng me re install 3.71 m33 but in the middle of installing it just shuts off? Do i need a new battrie or is there a way around this? the think just dosnt charge and wont work whithout charger.

If you did the pandora battery for with psp slim battery ur going to need to solder the points again. if you did it with psp phat battery then try using "pan3xx" its pretty simple ... just make sure u back up the old stuff from the ms format it by running pan3xx press n hold L + R + X then i guess R + X format and make the "PSP" & "GAME" folders and stick in "pan3xx" then just hit circle (O) to normalize the battery and it should run correctly.

well I hope lol

Offline helldemon

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »
Cant... the pin was destroyed lol. Only way i could get it off. I was at my moms so she has nothing to soder with.. And i would have to put dust lol onto it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal