Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Retro console modding

Acidmods Official [Post pics of your retro consoles] Thread

<< < (2/8) > >>

bacteria:

--- Quote from: edhel on March 03, 2008, 08:48:52 AM ---dont do that bacteria, acidmods is turning into dictatorship land, speak out against the global/admins and you will get smacked very hard with the ban hammer  :cry2:

--- End quote ---

Indeed. The forum here is very weak anyway. I'm actually not bothered if I get banned here or not, if anyone wants to ban me, go ahead, that will give me a good excuse to leave; there are plenty of other sites out there. That will just mean one more decent member leaving, which this site can't afford to do. I post honestly and give best advice and project guidance to people as I can (I have had a few PM's from people wanting help so far), if you want me to go I won't put up a fight, however I am happy to stay and contribute as best I can.

--- Quote from: IndyChav on March 03, 2008, 01:09:32 PM ---Rebellion will not be tolerated o_O

--- End quote ---

What's this, "dictatorship land"?

--- Quote from: IndyChav on March 03, 2008, 01:09:32 PM ---Next time if you want to voice your poinion.... dont ! o_O

--- End quote ---

No, I will voice opinions, this is a forum after all.  :confused:

--- Quote from: IndyChav on March 03, 2008, 01:09:32 PM ---But seriously it's mostly because every other board has them and it does ted to get a lot of attention, post pics of what you want ppl to see about your retro.

--- End quote ---

That's fine. Everyone knows about the 1980's and 1990's popular systems, it would be nice to see the systems and screenshots of games which flopped in this period, and the 1960's and 1970's systems, which people don't know much about. (yes, there were some systems in the 1960's, Oddessey was one I think). It would also be good to know the strengths and weaknesses of these flopped / early systems.

--- Quote from: Kenshinffx on March 03, 2008, 01:27:12 PM ---This thread is sticky cause all the Subforums have an Official Post Your pics of this or that thread.  It's stickied cause it's the only one we want.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough, let's make it a good and worthwhile sticky.

MattZani:
Then why dont we delete all this crap and get Craker to start the thread off with a bang.

*FuFa:

--- Quote from: MattZani on March 04, 2008, 12:12:51 AM ---Then why dont we delete all this crap and get Craker to start the thread off with a bang.

--- End quote ---

Why would you want to delete it? I mean it's some sort of a discussion after all... also I already posted the best video game ever : D

bacteria:
*FuFa - Isn't that one of the c.1950's/early 1960's games that people looking after mainframes made when they were bored on night-shifts? They also made Space Wars I believe too, which was the first game (excluding text only "adventure" games), using that type of screen in your pic.

Anyway, on retro stuff I have, I have 3 x SNES (32 games so far), 5 x N64 (about 80 games), 3 x GBA, 1 x GP2x, 1 x NDS, 1 x MegaDrive (2 games). I have had others in the past, Intellivision, Atari 2600, Vectrex, Pong (1975, when it first came out as a home system). I also have various Nintendo Game & Watch; old and mostly rare: Parachute (and a mini one too), Juggler, Snoopy Tennis (x2), Donkey Kong Jr (mini one) and a very rare one - Snoopy Panorama, which has a flip-up screen and is in colour.

I have 3 SNES's as I want one for the lounge, one for my current major project and a spare incase I fry it; I got a load of N64's for about £3 each, so a good deal - again, one for my current project (and spares if I need them). http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=23137&sid=ce62e583a8380b388649e40e984a82c1

This is going to be a multi-console retro portable system, supporting N64, SNES, MegaDrive, plug 'n' play, and hopefully PSone and GameCube. I may also do SMS for the sake of it too. No-one else has managed to make a multi interchangeable/swappable system before to my knowledge, certainly it hasn't been reported on BenHeck, although it has been talked about before for a while without fruition. This project is pretty retro!

*FuFa:

--- Quote from: bacteria on March 04, 2008, 07:53:27 AM ---*FuFa - Isn't that one of the c.1950's/early 1960's games that people looking after mainframes made when they were bored on night-shifts? They also made Space Wars I believe too, which was the first game (excluding text only "adventure" games), using that type of screen in your pic.

--- End quote ---

Yes it is, it was the first real video game, it was simply called "Tennis" and yep, the same dude also made Space Wars. Sure was awesome time back then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version