Author Topic: Looking for XMB sounds for 3.90  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Grimoire

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Looking for XMB sounds for 3.90
« on: March 07, 2008, 02:41:12 AM »
So I have SchmEdiA SchEnteR XMB Theme 3.90m33 on my Slim and I was trying to figure out how to change the sounds when I move left and right. Ive been looking on the net and found RCO Editor. The way I figure it, Is I find the sounds I want then use that editor. Is that correct? I really dont want to brick this one and Im interested in learning more. So I ask, anyone have any sounds or ideas for 3.90M33-2? I really love the skin, just would like to modify the sounds to the transformers sounds Ive heard/seen around. Thanks for the help.

Alright, nevermind...got something figured out and realized that with custom XMB's its not so easy to modify the sounds. So...Ill leave it as is. Its a good skin anyway. But thanks to the many people that looked, but didnt reply. You guys...yeah you...rock. :#1:
[/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 03:21:30 PM by Grimoire »

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: Looking for XMB sounds for 3.90
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »
you can do this it is kinda of a pain in the butt,but you just need rcoedit115c and a decrypted system plugin rco,the sounds are the vag files and you can also use the rco editor to take the vag files you want from another theme..also if you have win xp you will need to got to file options show hidden folder and show operating system folders,in order to see the resorce folder in your flash0 files on 3.90m33-*,the just replace the system plugin vag files with what you want them to be.

as always just advice and im not responsable for what you do with it(but it should work)

Offline Grimoire

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »
Hence the reason I didnt go through with it. It SHOULD work is a promise that it WONT work for me. Ive found this to be true. Hell, Im lucky I can mod a PSP to custom firmware. But thanks for the reply.

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 07:58:50 AM »
lol dont be scared,if you have pandora brick away it is a good way to learn,it realy isnt hard
it just takes time because you have to extract files and the insert them in a different one.
but if you like flashed themes it is a realy good way to learn what all the files do,plus its kinda fun to see what you can do with bits and pices of themes and how to make you own.
but dont let the fact i said should instead of will work bother you,lol,it just seems to required around forums to say im not responsable for bricking breaking or blowing up,i use rco edit alot it is simple to lern so yes it does work,lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal