Poll

whitch do you like best ?

coded arms
2 (28.6%)
medal of honor heroes
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: if you like first person shooters....  (Read 2498 times)

Offline jake the noob

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
if you like first person shooters....
« on: July 06, 2008, 06:01:59 PM »
these two i would defidently recamend to anyone that likes fps games...coded arms...medal of honor heroes coded arms is good but does not have a story line like at all but is great you attack aliens,other soldiers,bugs,robots..the controls are simple you run along unlocking more weapons and armor think of it like halo for a psp.   medal of honor heroes is just like other moh games they have nice historical story lines long and prettty fun this game has a new mode called "skirmish" aka:just run around shooting trying to get the most kills or find a good sniper spot till you run out of ammo..lol but yea can play agaist reall or computer opponents from 1 to 16 i think..lol but overall i will give coded arms a 3 out of 5 stars (good to have time past but no story..one of the first psp games and has great graphics)and ill give mohh a 4 out of five because nice graphics great story and skirmish free for all mode thingy..lol so yea i hope you enjoyed reading ...see you guys l8er...lol

ps:did you like my reviews ? please comment on them lol

VoX

Re: if you like first person shooters....
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »
Good review, It needs bettery grammar/spelling and layout though. All I can say is: Coded Arms = Epic Fail, Medal Of Honour Heros was good though

Offline TW1NKY

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 09:25:10 AM »
Coded Arms wasn't that bad, but it still wasn't my favorite.  Medal of Honor is a great game though :victory:

I also agree that layout/grammar could have been better in the review, but good job nonetheless :hifive:

VoX

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »
Coded Arms made me spew up blood, I hate that thing

Offline Gikon

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »
I loved coded arms, Mostly because of the last level was nearly unbeatable (it was like 900 floors or something) and the random level generation..The game was made I think just to be a time killer.....The 2nd coded arms is epic fail though :(

Offline RoBot1ks

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • 1 r n00ber
    • Myspace
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
I myself have not yet tried either of those games. In my opinion, Socom FTB2 is the BEST game i have ever played. I am addicted to online play with the clan i'm in. I have met alot of cool people there.
I haven't really played campaign mode (story) but I could probably say it wouldn't be as good as playing online.  :tup:   :hifive:

Offline sethion

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:53 AM »
I never really got into the fps games as the controls i felt were really dodgey. Hopefully when i do the dual nub mod i will be able to play them much smoother and will get into them but great reviews anyways =)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal