Author Topic: Macbook problems  (Read 1228 times)

Offline loganbyers07

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Macbook problems
« on: April 06, 2008, 06:21:02 PM »
okay so i have had my laptop scince about august in 2007 and havent had any problems with it really except for about 2 weeks ago it stoped charging. I know my charger is good because it is running the computer but the thing in the top corner says no battery detected? And yes i do actually have a battery in there lol. But i just dont know what is going on with it... And i also am having problems where sometimes after it comes out of sleep mode  the keyboard dosent work and i have to restart it. any ideas?

Thanks for the sig dhuvrock2000

The best way to get cool gaming stuff for free!

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: Macbook problems
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 06:58:01 PM »
yes my sister got hers in december 07 possibly same batch as hers stopped charging so took it in under apple care and they replaced the battery and also she had a problem with here keyboard and a small blue line going down the left hand side of the monitor barly noticable so took it in and they replaced the screen and the entire top half of the macbook including the keyboard in the end it was in for about 2-3 days each of the two times and now its perfect apart from her managing to corupt her mac partition so it wont boot (tell me please who in the world is dumb enougth to turn of a laptop part way through installing a major update)

anyway what i say is just take it in to apple explain whats happening as its still under its 1 year warrenty and they should sort it no problem unless you have tampered with it which in that case they may or may not charge you a fee. hope that helped

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline MattZani

• Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Matthew Dear
    • DeviantArt
Re: Macbook problems
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:53:14 AM »
Yeah, explain the problems, apple will sort them out fine.
Retired Modder, minor dabbling from now on :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal