Author Topic: my psp makes no sound  (Read 856 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
my psp makes no sound
« on: March 21, 2008, 06:58:25 AM »
i was moving the original speakers to the umd door and adding a big speaker i tried it it worked and now it doesn't help me plz

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline afataldonkey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: my psp makes no sound
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »
check your wires, look for any shorts. make sure you wired up your bigger speaker right. red is - black is +. make sure speakers are plugged into mobo. if that dont work, then your speakers are blown or you dont know how to turn up the volume on the psp    :whoosh:

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 11:59:35 AM »
i tried that stuff and it don't work

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 07:36:25 PM »
press your music note button if it changes between tones then you know ur stuffed... well not really it may be able to be fixed but idk how.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal