Author Topic: This was going to be something else but yeah it works.... heya.  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Asharon31

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • "Impossible is bull:censored:"
Alright well, first off I should probably mention I'm new to acid mod's...
I've been trying to think of ways to install a workable harddrive in a psp for some time one of my plan's is to buy a slim psp, and put it into a phat casing or if it doesnt fit make my own casing and then use the extra space for a harddrive and other mods.

Most of the crap I've done with my psp mearly include taking a it apart a million diffrent times and replacing parts, mainly cause I lack the funds to experement with such things as the hard drive.

Anyway, yeah after posting a couple forums on both pspupdates.qj.net, and psp-hack.com (where they were alot more open minded) about people who have had such concepts with the harddrive thing like PVP and Electro, and trying to roll out some concepts I had as well as see if anyone else had any idea's I found myself simply arguing with people who couldn't do anything but repeat the word's "wont work"
"It's impossible"
and
"lol dood just by a 4 gig" (or 8 gig, depending on who said it)

So yeah I came to acidmod's cause I figured people here would be more open minded to those things seeing as well... its acidmods lol.

The reason Obi-won wins.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
Re: This was going to be something else but yeah it works.... heya.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »
Don't know if I can help you there but welcome to Acidmods anyway. :victory:

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal