Author Topic: A compalibility question :D  (Read 1445 times)

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
A compalibility question :D
« on: March 25, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
Bleh I should have stuck all of my questions in one topic, but meh. Anyway, I'd like to know if I can use this dvd player: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=230233801965&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI

If somehow the link doesn't work, then just search on ebay for this and the item will show :D
Cyberhome CH-LDV 700B Portable DVD Player Broken NR

In any case. I want to make a portable ps2 using the slim version, a dvd screen, my materials, and hopefully I can do it so that it can play video and audio well, but w/o the controller built in. I'd probably perfer it like that since it's much easier to just ignore that and just use a controller port. I also would like to build a multitap in there and a way to have internal memory for the ps2 AND the ps1 :D.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: A compalibility question :D
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
so you are saying you want like a ps2 laptop? if so, talk to ben heck, he should be able to help you out. if you cant reach him, just go to a local university or machine shop, and use there cnc machines to custom print one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal