Author Topic: NEW GOAL FOR MYSELF!!!  (Read 1536 times)

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
NEW GOAL FOR MYSELF!!!
« on: March 27, 2008, 10:00:53 PM »
 :tup: well i decided i need to make a new goal for myself and i decided that i need to stick to what i origanlly want. example heres my story. well first i wanted a wii. i couldnt find one so i just got a 16 gb touch. i returned got a 360 then returned 2 days later then i finally found a wii at best buy well actually i had to wait 8 damn hours in the cold. well now i dont want my wii and i want to sell it so i can pay my dad back. if you wanna know about my wii pm me and ill tell you details. TRUST ME YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT MY WII NOTHING BAD JUST GOOD THINGS! well the other day i just sold my 80gb zune for 160 i got it for 80 so 80 dollar profit. and i decided im getting a smart parts ion paintball gun. and just now im trying to decide what i should get between a psp slim or sp ion? well i decided i should stick with the sp ion cause ive gone through like 5 psps already. bought/stole/sold you know. well this should be a good lesson you yall STICK TO YOUR 1ST CHOICE!

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
Re: NEW GOAL FOR MYSELF!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:11:55 PM »
or get a job.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 11:03:03 PM »
im 14 almost 15 in july (JULY 5TH)

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »
so, ive been working sense i was 13. I've known minimum wage and I've known the joys of 2 jobs.

i wasn't ragging on you. i just thought i would throw it out there. cause with a job you could get what ever you want.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 04:52:28 AM »
well i really think its hard for me to get a job because i look like a kid :cry2: 4ft 11in thats really really short so yea :faint: i really do want a job though :tup:

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 05:32:21 AM »
being short has nothing to do with getting a job. you just have to convince who ever that you are the employee that they need. witch means when and if you get hired you cant call in, you have to show up and you have to work your but off.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 05:38:05 AM »
start small too

i started as a waiter in a dingy chinese restauront, easy job toget, and they gave above standard pay without tax (ie, in cash) you may not get as sweet a deal but just dont hold high standards for a first job,

i worked through highschool and now i work in a sheep abattoir making 600 dollars + a week minus tax, all thanks to the fact that ive done work before

start small, and start now man ;) enjoy the freedom of being self financed, and then the best part is, when you want takeout or something, your parents are more willing to give it too you, because you ask for it  less :D

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 06:36:31 AM »
wow timmy im lucky if i make $400.00 in a month. of course im only working 3 hours a night cause im in school during the day. i actualy  miss working 11 hours like i did during the summer.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »
well where i used to move it was a teen central everywhere you go only teens and good pay jobs too. if i still live where i used to live i could of been had a job but i had  to move because of that stupid hurricane RITA right after KATRINA :cry2:

Offline Tec_

• EL-Wire King
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • EL Wire King
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 11:16:23 AM »
better than living below sea level

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
lol yea well if you know bun b and pimp c thats where i used to live Port Arthur, TEXAS!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal