Author Topic: My body is strange  (Read 3243 times)

phenomenal

My body is strange
« on: March 28, 2008, 04:08:20 PM »
Not the, manly area.... don't be nasty. Im being serious now, ive noticed my body is in a weird state, and I don't think its because of... puberty... I used to be quite overweight before, not that much, it was untoicable too, but when I have no top, its obvious, but since i started doing paper rounds, im getting into shape. Basically, these are my symtoms;

I can now sprint 2x the speed as any person in my class:
Yeah, its strange but some reason im alot faster than everybody, but thing is, theres a bad side to it too, my stamina goes extremly quickly, I can sprint for like 100 meters then I feel as if I'm going to faint. Also, whenever I sprint, my legs are in agony for like 3 days.

My hand gets brouzed Just by touching it:
I think i got shards of glass inside my hand (under the skin), I thought i removed it, but i guess its stuck there. But in that area, the slightest touch will make the skin go deep purple/blue.

Constant Bone Pain:
Some reason, all my joints are constantly hurting, but only a tiny bit, until you move them, dunno why

Breathing Problems:
Every once in a while (like every 2 days for 5 minutes), I just suddenly can't breath, or have very little breathing intake

Anybody know whats going on?

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: My body is strange
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
first off couldve done without reading some of this but.....

Constant Bone Pain:
Some reason, all my joints are constantly hurting, but only a tiny bit, until you move them, dunno why.

Your growing get used to it and be happy.

Ken i wouldnt have done it any other way
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=15400.0

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »
No I actually think that's something else :P. Oi mate, do you constantly crack them? Like ALOT (ALOT ex- every 30 seconds- 30 minutes). I'd go check with a doctor if it really starts becoming a bother, it wouldn't hurt :P.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »
lol wait till teh lil guy and his 2 friends start hurtin.
i callem ball cramps

phenomenal

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »
No I actually think that's something else :P. Oi mate, do you constantly crack them? Like ALOT (ALOT ex- every 30 seconds- 30 minutes). I'd go check with a doctor if it really starts becoming a bother, it wouldn't hurt :P.
only my knuckles

also, it hurts, and sometimes it just makes that part of my body just stop, so im walking sometimes and i just fall
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 04:26:55 PM by Phenomenal »

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 04:33:04 PM »
think u might have to go to the fizo and maybe the doctor to ghe rif of that glass

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 09:25:38 PM »
lol wait till teh lil guy and his 2 friends start hurtin.
i callem ball cramps

Omg I friggin get those I thought i had fudged up balls or something those suck.

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 10:33:44 PM »
i get those too...so painful :(

as for creaks..well i crack my back, knees, and knuckles CONSTANTLY and have had no issues..

and the veins in my arm pop out when im lifting...its scary looking

otherwise, my body is..well..terrible- insides have been torn up from so much processed crap, its basiclaly unihabitable (so if i had a twin i accidentally absorbed in my very very early fetalism, then they're probably more dead...)

but srsly those ballcramps are terrible

phenomenal

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »
Ok, i just found this on digg

No 7: Vague, Combined, or Medically Unexplained Pains

"Various painful, physical symptoms are common in depression," says psychiatrist Thomas Wise, MD. "Patients will have vague complaints of headaches, abdominal pain, or limb pain, sometimes in combination."

Because the pain might be chronic and not terribly debilitating, depressed people, their families, and health care professionals might dismiss the symptoms. "Furthermore, the more depressed you are, the more difficulty you have describing your feelings," says Wise, who is the psychiatry department chairman at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Fairfax, Va. "All of this can lead the clinician astray."

Other symptoms must be present before a diagnosis of depression can be made. "Get help when you've lost interest in activities, you're unable to work or think effectively, and you can't get along with people," he says. "And don't suffer silently when you're hurting."

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 04:42:50 AM »
phen you live in the UK the doctor is free just go to him and tell him whats wrong with you

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2008, 05:36:01 AM »
ZOMG HE'S BECOMMING A MONSTER.....AAARCGH....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

dude, everyone has that....it will go away

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 06:10:56 AM »
i have alot of the same symptoms,cept the whole body thing,i excersise alot,all of these things except the hand bruising are symptoms of asthma,i have been a long time severe asthma sufferer but rather than running,playing football etc i have taken up other sports and activities such as karate,weightlifting and other excersising that help me keep in shape,ive been working so hard with my excersising that my asthma should be gone within a few years

Omg I friggin get those I thought i had fudged up balls or something those suck.
thats called "blue balls" u get it from being sexually aroused for too long without yknow...satisfying urself
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 06:28:02 AM by ryan0 »
Derp.

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »

dude, everyone has that....it will go away

yeah probably
thats called "blue balls" u get it from being sexually aroused for too long without yknow...satisfying urself

eeeewww

oh well...*insert hinting innuendo*...

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

Haha you guys should go get a playg--- and take it to the W.C. XD j/k j/k.

|||
"Various painful, physical symptoms are common in depression," says psychiatrist Thomas Wise, MD. "Patients will have vague complaints of headaches, abdominal pain, or limb pain, sometimes in combination."

Because the pain might be chronic and not terribly debilitating, depressed people, their families, and health care professionals might dismiss the symptoms. "Furthermore, the more depressed you are, the more difficulty you have describing your feelings," says Wise, who is the psychiatry department chairman at Inova Fairfax Hospital in Fairfax, Va. "All of this can lead the clinician astray."

Other symptoms must be present before a diagnosis of depression can be made. "Get help when you've lost interest in activities, you're unable to work or think effectively, and you can't get along with people," he says. "And don't suffer silently when you're hurting."
|||
Meh well I sometimes have had a certain part of my body completely go dead and it ISN'T cramping or my body part sleeping. I can't seem to say that that is right when I have parts of those symptoms but definetly not depression. I'd also becareful you don;t get sucked in by close but not exact diagnosis. If your knuckles hurt but you don't have depression, then try not to stick to that quote you found, and if you have limb pain but not anything else, then try not to think that it's depression, because then you will be depressed amongst yourself.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

phenomenal

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 02:08:29 PM »
Teen Depression Symptoms:
1. Sadness or hopelessness
2. Irritability, anger, or hostility
3. Tearfulness or frequent crying
4. Withdrawal from friends and family
5. Loss of interest in activities
6. Changes in eating and sleeping habits
7. Restlessness and agitation
8. Feelings of worthlessness and guilt
9. Lack of enthusiasm and motivation
10. Fatigue or lack of energy
11. Difficulty concentrating
12. Thoughts of death or suicide

Well, i might go and get a proper check up but to be honest im pretty sure I have it, as stated somewhere (I forgot where) that if you have atleast 5 of these symtoms for atleast 2 weeks, then you're probaly suffering from depression. Now, lets see;

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes
7. A Bit
8. Extremly
9. Extremly
10. Extremly
11. All the time
12. Most of the time

Im pretty sure I have it though.

Yeah, you get the point

Offline Canadajames

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »
Haha you guys should go get a playg--- and take it to the W.C. XD j/k j/k.

|||

|||
Meh well I sometimes have had a certain part of my body completely go dead and it ISN'T cramping or my body part sleeping. I can't seem to say that that is right when I have parts of those symptoms but definetly not depression. I'd also becareful you don;t get sucked in by close but not exact diagnosis. If your knuckles hurt but you don't have depression, then try not to stick to that quote you found, and if you have limb pain but not anything else, then try not to think that it's depression, because then you will be depressed amongst yourself.

Looks like I i have depression :). Funny thing is I am usually happy.

phenomenal

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 07:24:15 AM »

Not sure why depression does this to the bodie though, it has no medical cause, i think its to do with the brain

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 09:57:23 AM »
Yes, I had to use Seikene's quote to show how I feel, and so I included that quote mentioning that I am depressed yet happy. I'd also like to add that quote changing for fun is really annoying, and anybody doing it should probably stick a fork in their nearest wall outlet, cept for Seikene, cuz he's cool :D

Pheno, all I can tell ya is:
1. IF you keep feeling more symptoms that lead to depression, then try going to a doctor, BUT DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING that will relate to depression. Just wait till they completely rule out any other condition and let them say if its depression. Trust me you don't want to take anti-depressants or go to a counsler just to see that you had some ass cramps or small body sores.

2. Try to see how long you can hold these conditions up for. I had an annoying pain in my throat whenever I tried to eat food or even drink water (I swear I hear one deepthroat or anything else kind of joke bout my throat, I will shove a dead cat in your microwave, then place it right on your bed). I had this for 2 weeks then it completely went away. I blame my fear of needles and going to the doctor. If it wasnt for that, I'd be going and it's be a good waste of money to hear them say it's just a sore throat, take some cough pills and pay at the front.

phenomenal

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »
Pheno, all I can tell ya is:
1. IF you keep feeling more symptoms that lead to depression, then try going to a doctor, BUT DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING that will relate to depression. Just wait till they completely rule out any other condition and let them say if its depression. Trust me you don't want to take anti-depressants or go to a counsler just to see that you had some ass cramps or small body sores.

2. Try to see how long you can hold these conditions up for. I had an annoying pain in my throat whenever I tried to eat food or even drink water (I swear I hear one deepthroat or anything else kind of joke bout my throat, I will shove a dead cat in your microwave, then place it right on your bed). I had this for 2 weeks then it completely went away. I blame my fear of needles and going to the doctor. If it wasnt for that, I'd be going and it's be a good waste of money to hear them say it's just a sore throat, take some cough pills and pay at the front.
1. Okay, will do,

2. Its been happening for about a year now,  although, the good thing is, in uk, and its not an operation that costs £50,000, then its free, i think it is, well atleast if your a kid.

thanks btw

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »
everyone is different...

get used to it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal