Author Topic: oh FU@K i need help bad  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Lazyface

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
oh FU@K i need help bad
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »
ok here is what happened

i tried doing the trigger mod, got the leds to work and put psp back together but the psp wont turn on. the second i plug in the charging cable my leds will come on. my leds are attached to the wifi swithch and the one of the two little resistors next to the wifi led and the mem stick led.

i cant get it to turn on even after taking out all the wires and leds

please help

edit: so i just bridged the back light fuse and looked for little globs of soldder on the board and i couldnt find any thing. back light fuse thing didnt work
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:30:05 PM by Lazyface »

Offline socomhacker239

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: oh FU@K i need help bad
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »
i cant think of anything,jus try to cleanup as much sodder as you can

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 04:56:13 AM »
or bridge power fuse

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline Wedge

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 05:06:12 AM »
ok here is what happened

i tried doing the trigger mod, got the leds to work and put psp back together but the psp wont turn on. the second i plug in the charging cable my leds will come on. my leds are attached to the wifi swithch and the one of the two little resistors next to the wifi led and the mem stick led.

i cant get it to turn on even after taking out all the wires and leds

please help

edit: so i just bridged the back light fuse and looked for little globs of soldder on the board and i couldnt find any thing. back light fuse thing didnt work

you should've tried bridging it with a screwdriver first. (sorry that i couldn't tell you this before) Don't worry, someone will no how to fix it.
Shut up, I know I am a pessimist.

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 05:45:41 AM »
run program something something it says recovery in the sentence and itnis on the main menu

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal