Author Topic: UMDGen question(s)...  (Read 1700 times)

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
UMDGen question(s)...
« on: April 09, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »
What do i need to open/read/edit a SND0.AT3 file?  Also, how can i make songs in .AUD format so i can make my own tracklist for a game?  I know winamp pro can rip into this format, will that work?  Do i need to learn C++ or somethin to do all this?  All I really wanna do is play a game with my own soundtrack, but i dont wanna use IRshell to do it, i just wanna edit the game?  Anybody know how to do this? 

-BMFC

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: UMDGen question(s)...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 04:45:20 PM »
wrong section belongs in software but why go trough all the trouble whats wrong with irshell with it you can change tracs make playlistsits esayer and more functional

Offline metalfreak187

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: UMDGen question(s)...
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »
wrong section belongs in software but why go trough all the trouble whats wrong with irshell with it you can change tracs make playlistsits esayer and more functional

I'm playin SSX On Tour right now, (among other games) and there's a song on there that I absolutely despise, and i didn't feel that my gaming experience should be ruined because of one song.  So after deciding that destroying the UMD wasnt the answer, i ripped it to ISO and successfully deleted the song from the game.  Now when you go into "EA Pocket Trax" in the game, the song is still on the list, but when you try to play it, it just plays the next random song...mission accomplished for me.  But now, I wanna not only be able to get the song to disappear from the list, but I wanna add my own song(s) in its place, and be able to make them show up correctly.  And to answer your question, I already KNOW that i can do it with IRshell...and there's nothing wrong with IRshell, BTW, its an awesome app, but the point is knowing how to do it myself.  So, if you know how to do this, and wanna help, then I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thx!

-BMFC

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal