Author Topic: Noob PSP Slim Video question  (Read 1710 times)

Offline loco7

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hail to the King Baby!
Noob PSP Slim Video question
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:13:39 AM »
I bought some video cables with the standard red white yellow with S-video connections only to find that you have to have the component AV cables :angry: and according to the menu it has to be in a progressive scan which my TV is not :sadno:.

questions is i has anyone figured a way other than a complete major mod to allow video output while in a game with a standard connection like i bought?

in case it helps i have a PSP Slim running on 3.90 M33-3

also in the VSH menu what is the " ISO VIDEO MOUNT" option for it doesnt let me change to any other options, so am i missing something?
Here's my 2 cents on a 3 cent conversation.

Offline vgamer360

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (+[___]%)
Re: Noob PSP Slim Video question
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 06:14:48 AM »
I bought some video cables with the standard red white yellow with S-video connections only to find that you have to have the component AV cables :angry: and according to the menu it has to be in a progressive scan which my TV is not :sadno:.

questions is i has anyone figured a way other than a complete major mod to allow video output while in a game with a standard connection like i bought?

in case it helps i have a PSP Slim running on 3.90 M33-3

also in the VSH menu what is the " ISO VIDEO MOUNT" option for it doesnt let me change to any other options, so am i missing something?
Well, I wish someone has done that mod too, I don't really know but I am also pretty sure that the ISO Video Mount is for your OWN iso Copies of the UMD videos.  I don't know how it works cause we are not really supposed to talk about that here.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 07:03:00 AM »
as long as we dont talk about where to aquire them and as long as we stress that they must be of personal backups then that is fine. now

video iso is a iso image of a movie umd that you have made from one you have purchased in order to have a backup. the way it works is oyu put the iso image in the folder X:\\ISO/VIDEO/

and as far as i know there is not a software mod to allow what oyu want on your cable

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline loco7

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hail to the King Baby!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
well just checking i really don't want to buy another cable just thought it be cool for playing some games  on my 60" TV but oh well i can dream.... :beg:
Here's my 2 cents on a 3 cent conversation.

Offline Dannon

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »
I would love to do this too, I have a couple of mods in mind and this was one of them, I read somewhere last week about someone that figured out the RGB outputs from a PSP but I can't remember where it was so I'll have to start seaching again for research purposes, anyway, as far as simply doing it there is this but like you I want to be able to use it in game, this does look neat though if you're just after watching movies through your PSP on your TV for some reason

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal