Author Topic: Help me On Custom intro and cxmb...plzzz  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Lilted86

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Help me On Custom intro and cxmb...plzzz
« on: April 22, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
Hey EveryBody....i just wondering if someone can help me to change psp intro and where to get cxmb theme... :beg: :beg:

Offline tripsalot

• ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • modder knowledge
Re: Help me On Custom intro and cxmb...plzzz
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 10:16:14 AM »
i like flash0 files there fun to play with,,what firmware do you have?and do you want to change the images the sound or the waves or all of it?you can find a bunch of pre made opening plugin prx that are the sounds and you can find decrypted prx files if you look around that you can use to make your own,quickjump downloads and psp hacks both have programs you can use to do stuff like this.the waves and text are in the opening plugin rco.these are easy to change just find a program called RCOEdit115c depending on your firmware you might have to find decrypted rco files to .custompsp.de is a good site for themes and such(its in german for the most part but it is pretty simple to figure out)

but if you are new to doing stuff with your flash0 files,a few warnings.this can and will brick your psp if done wrong,but if you have pandora you should be fine.always make a back up of your flash files before you start messing with them.and since you need to get into the flash files you will need some form of cfw. hope it helps and as always im not responsable for my advice or what you do with it(basicly you brick your stuff trying this i aint buying you a new one,lol)

Offline TaSlAyEr

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • i has a shovel lolz
Re: Help me On Custom intro and cxmb...plzzz
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 07:31:35 PM »
i use consolespot.net look there

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal