Author Topic: last question  (Read 1522 times)

Offline nevekd128

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
last question
« on: April 27, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »
if i do the internal camera mod, will i still be able to connect my psp to my computer?

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
Re: last question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline nevekd128

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
that kinda doesnt answer the question

Offline stanz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »
I have the very same exact question

since the camera port is soldered to the usb port on the PSP, will the usb port still be usable for other stuff (like connecting to the computer) ?

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »
search button its been asked and answered b4 bud

Offline stanz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »
search button its been asked and answered b4 bud

i searched, and this is the thread i found, hence I am posting in here, but if you have to make a yes/no question so complicated, then okay.

otherwise, it seems like you just don't know yourself, which on the other hand, i don't know why you're posting in this thread in the first place seeing as you cannot answer the question.

it's a very simple yes/no question that if someone knows, would please answer, because apparently not only am I curious to the question posed, but so are others. without further ado, I would like to thank in advance whoever can answer this question with a yes or no answer, which is all that is required instead of posting 9 words. but if you do somehow find a thread that answers this question, posting it here so you can answer our question would be much appreciated, and it would also prove that my searching skills suck. otherwise.. you're wrong and you don't know the answer.

Thanks

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »
good luck with that, just wondering one thing. if you have the chotto mod, will the usb port still function normaly?
If you do it right..yes

if you just solder everything to the usb port without a switch, no. Your PC will start detecting the chotto shot. Hmm... I wonder if there are drivers for it.
there are, if you connect your psp to ur pc and click the camera icon on your psp it tries to install drivers, but because of the psp error message it never has time to finish
Simply connecting the usb cable is enough to make your PC go ape:censored:.

Offline stanz

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
Thanks much, Reaper.  :tup:

Offline nevekd128

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
well i searched and couldnt find an answer so can i please just get a yes or no if my usd port will still allow me to connect to my computer and acces it with the internal camera mod?

Offline Aricado

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hiding under your bed devouring your dreams..
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »
I don't want to sound like and ass.
You just have to add a switch at the chotto shot ground pin so it functions as ON/OFF when it's ON it's connected to the psp and when it's OFF the psp's usb port functions like a normal one and you can connect it to your pc.If you can't figure out something like this better don't attempt to internalize a choto shot,you'll probably fail and screw up your psp.Better try doing something simplier.

Aricado: Kenshinffx made my sig.
"I made your Avatar too!"
Aricado: Get outta my head!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal