Author Topic: psp problems  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
psp problems
« on: May 03, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »
yo, ok so i have had these problems for a while but just ignored em, but i just fixed my umd driver thingy and i played gta and the problems i have.. well its just hard to play gta.
ok my first is my nub (original) i have the clear case from dl-extreme and wen i play games that need it like gta the person moves, so like the nub doesnt press all the way down to the contacts on the mobo and i try to push my screw in as hard as i can and i have it down to my guy just hardly moving but it still grealty affects gameplay. if i press realy hard down on my nub my guy stops moving but that gets annoying.. you know? so thats my first one and the one i want fixed the most
this is my second one, well if im playing a game and i get mad lol or sumthing and i like put my psp down hard, or if i just like put it down not even that hard, teh battery cover comes off and the case doesnt keep the battery in and it falls out, so the game turns off :mad: lol, i suppose i could use tape but that unatractive :P.
and my third problem (you probly cant fix it but..) is my screen, i while back ago i was messin with it while it was on and i was moving it around and it like got wired and half the screen went dark and it only gets fixed if i hit it and then it good but thers still like a.. how do i say.. well the picture like blurs out i guess and it changes color.. well its hard to explain and the only thing i guess to fix it would be to get a new screen.

Offline cwn723

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: psp problems
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »
1. Well, first make sure it is all the way on, then make sure all the contacts on the mobo are fine. If it passes these two tests and still doesnt work, wire them directly to the mobo(the contacts on the analog stick, use search button)

2. Yeah, The DX cases are pretty cheap like that

3.make sure you LCD is in all the way on the mobo, and if there is something wrong with the connectors on the mobo, i think your gonna need a new mobo to fix that one.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 06:28:42 PM »
1st. ehm.. thx but no thx, im not going to wire it, well maybe but it would get annoying have the faceplate stuck to my mobo lol
2nd. damit lol
3rd. its not the mobo, its the lcd, its like wen i got a calulator and you press on the screen hard then its all color-full you know (i didnt press hard on it, and its color-full just its not big cuz the pixels, like a few of the pixels have different colors, thats why its colr-blind :P)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
try fixing ur connector that has happened to me before

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 05:00:28 AM »
in regards to the analog problem, try replacing the rubber contact that sits inbetween the analog and the mobo, i had the same problem with my phat psp when i sold it, just replaced that part and it worked fine.

Yeah, the battery cover is cheap on some clear cases, such as the one i got for the same psp i sold. can't offer a way of fixing it as i'm still working on that myself. but it seems to be the cover itself is the problem. used an old oem cover from a black psp and it fitted fine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal