Author Topic: powerful speaker  (Read 1086 times)

Offline dxecuter

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
powerful speaker
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »
HI! everyone!
i'm actually searching for a very powerful speaker but that could fit into the umd (at the place of the umd, remove it), I'm wondering if all the speakers are the same but the one i use now is very powerfull but too big, it makes my psp completly vibrate( well not too much, but i can feel it very well).
for those who did the speaker, witch speaker did you used? does headphones speaker are good, could it give this vibrate sensation?
I want to FEEL that my psp has POWER a lil bit like ......a car lol :cool::tup:
what do you suggest?

I wanted to know also if neodymium magnet are used into the majority of the speakers.....

I have searched a lot for this but the best thing i got is one that came from an ipod amplifier....but it's too big, i tried to hide a lil bit this extra volume making it a ps(not P)....heres a pic of how I did

But I dont want the big thing :boxed:
is it possible to have the same power?????

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: powerful speaker
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »
aha im looking for speakers to. but i think im just going to use speakers from an old laptop. super thin but not that powerful. if i had a choice i would buy one of those travel thingys from Creative speakers (the thinnest) then i'd tare it up and use those speakers =] and if i was rich maybe those bose speakers. or a Tweeter (for cars)

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »
im tellin you radio shack speakers rock they are in the buzzer drawer i have some slightly amped dell comp speakers that i cut the right speaker input and conected to sub woffer and i took the out put from the speakers hooked it up to radio shack speaker and turned up all the way and it was loud as hell

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0

Offline dxecuter

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »
FOUND IT! TY ! gunna go today =]

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062406&cp=&sr=1&origkw=buzzers&kw=buzzers&parentPage=search
OH! that looks nice!

but how many watt is this?? the one i got is 1.5watt

hey by the way, I just got a flash of a concept idea about compact and very loud speaker here's the idea( it may theoretically work.... but i dunno..just giving somthing)

so,imagine a closed box in witch theres is hight pressured air, what if there was a valve in it that releases air from the box at the rate of the music...
isn't sound waves of moving air? i know that normal speakers moves, compacting air in front of it and making it like a wave of some hight pressured air...
Then what if that hight pressured air was already compacted and then released into a blast from the valve and then when the valve colses, it makes this difference btw the actual wave( hight pressured) and the normal pressure of the atmosphere...making sound BIGGER than this one moment pressure created.....

Think about this into large proportions, with alot of pressure released in one time.

well this is what i was thinking about, it may be a verry stupid idea, if yes tell me why????

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal