Author Topic: Voltage of a DS Charger?  (Read 7629 times)

Offline andy1337

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • It's Moe, Yo.
Voltage of a DS Charger?
« on: May 11, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »
How many volts do you need to charge a ds with the regular charger? is it a 12v charger or whatt?? google isnt helping...anyone?

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Voltage of a DS Charger?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »
I think it should be 3.7v
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »
Grab your charger brick, look at the label, it stands right there. Also I guess 5v.

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »
it says
INPUT: AC 100V   60Hz  4W
OUTPUT: DC 5.2V   450mA

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »
it says
INPUT: AC 100V   60Hz  4W
OUTPUT: DC 5.2V   450mA

I won : D

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

Offline andy1337

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • It's Moe, Yo.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »
I won : D
I Was asking because i dont have one yet im buying it today. Its for an upcoming project, shhh.

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 12:13:24 PM »
Bah I hate joo Fufa (I hate you so much, that I won't even include the * in your name :P, and no amount of editing will change it, muahahahaha)

*sarcasm off*

Bleh I remember the battery being 3.7, hence why I said the same for the charger.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 01:36:24 PM »
Bah I hate joo Fufa (I hate you so much, that I won't even include the * in your name :P, and no amount of editing will change it, muahahahaha)

*sarcasm off*

Bleh I remember the battery being 3.7, hence why I said the same for the charger.

PSP Battery is 3.6v and it's charger is 5v too, that's also why the USB Charging is even possible.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal