Author Topic: Need Guides on Modding PSP SLIM Motion/Tilt Sensor  (Read 2534 times)

Offline joker_invisible87

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Need Guides on Modding PSP SLIM Motion/Tilt Sensor
« on: May 08, 2008, 03:07:19 AM »
ello guys....as in title,i need sum guides on modding my psp slim wif motion sensor...i wanna play the loco roco using the motion sensor...jus wanna mod it for my own interest :yess:

i haf search for tilt sensor on google...ther are lots of different kind of tilt sensor which i dono which one can i use to mod in my psp...n is ther any tutorial on modding motion sensor in a psp slim???hope you guys can help me up...thanks a million....

VoX

Re: Need Guides on Modding PSP SLIM Motion/Tilt Sensor
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 03:43:32 AM »
There's a few ways to add a motion/tilt sensor. Are you looking to make one or to by one pre built?

Anyways, Here's a guide : https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=16800.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:49:33 AM by VoX »

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 07:01:33 AM »
There's a few ways to add a motion/tilt sensor. Are you looking to make one or to by one pre built?

Anyways, Here's a guide : https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=16800.0

yaya...im planning to make one for the d-pad...but im not sure which tilt sensor should i use...my concept is like using a mercury sensor chip or tilt sensor chip then solder the chip on the d-pad part there using wire and adding a switch for it....so that when i wanna use the motion sensor to play game i can jus turn it on...and it wont affect the ori d-pad....izzit possible to do this wifout programming???hope u get what i means...thanks for ur help :tup:

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »
mmm, good idea, but I don't get how you would use it.... can anyone explain/fill me in?

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 07:46:20 AM »
mmm, good idea, but I don't get how you would use it.... can anyone explain/fill me in?

this video show you how it works after you mod the motion sensor inside ur psp.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HftFHpDXx4w

and i really wish someone can help with this....thanks....

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
ohh I see! thats sick!

Offline alexandercyle

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • dont put marbles in your nose!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »
this is my next mod dont worry ill get it to work haha just waiting for the parts to come in one isnt even shipping tell the 24 but free is free

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »
that's great,alex :clap: hope to hear from you soon...i also hope you can capture some pic while you mod it and share with me....
looking forward you tut too...hehe....thanksss

Offline alexandercyle

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • dont put marbles in your nose!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 09:33:15 PM »
this is mostly a bump so i dont loose this in the vast array of posts haha but i got the accelerometers in today they are a lot smaller than i was thinking but i dont know why i was thinking they were going to be bigger if they fit on the board that is the size of a umd hahaha im tired and typing for no reason now

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal