Author Topic: AND HES BOWLED A STRIKE!!!! The alley is a mess with pins and.....bikes???  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
MONTERREY, Mexico (AP) -- A car plowed into a weekend bike race along a highway near the U.S.-Mexico border, killing one and injuring 10 others, police said.

A car plows into a crowd of bicyclists participating in a race on a highway near the U.S.-Mexico border.
1 of 2 The 28-year-old driver was apparently drunk and fell asleep when he crashed into the race, said police investigator Jose Alfredo Rodriguez.

A photograph taken by a city official showed bicyclists and equipment being hurled high into the air by the collision.

Rodriguez said Juan Campos was charged with killing Alejandro Alvarez, 37, of Monterrey.

Authorities said the wreck happened 15 minutes into the 34-kilometer (21 mile) race Sunday along a highway between Playa Bagdad and Matamoros, across from Brownsville, Texas.

Campos said he is an American citizen living in Brownsville. The U.S. Consulate could not immediately confirm that.

"We are looking into the incident in terms of whether American citizens were involved," consulate spokesman Todd Huizinga said

Despite the nature of the picture, you have to admit you giggled when you first saw it

VoX

XD, XD, LOL!!!  :rofl:, That picture is hilarious, WTF?, That's bad someone died though
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 06:36:35 AM by VoX »

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Oh GAWD! That could of been me :cry2:

VoX

That guy on the side must of been scared like hell!

Offline *FuFa

• learn2/spell/
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Spam King Barfday Boy¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(°_o)/¯

Have no shame in being kindly and gentle, but if the time comes in the time of your life to kill, kill and have no regret. In the time of your life, live so that, in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

VoX

Suits it too well, The guy probably fell to sleep not because he was drunk but because he was playing to much GTA4

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
lol i seen this on houstonimports but yea. that :censored: was funny but sad when i seen it

Offline jadestar4

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0

Omg! And I though I was a bad driver.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
look at the guy on the left of the car under the pile flying over head and then the guy one the right of the car and what good does a helmet do if it flies off your head?

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
thats ironic taht the police officer is right there
man never try to out run thos squad cars

phenomenal

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0