Author Topic: basic Rapid fire questions ---please reply if you made one  (Read 2132 times)

Offline coldpizza721

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
basic Rapid fire questions ---please reply if you made one
« on: June 04, 2008, 12:41:59 PM »
1a. -can some1 tell me the name of the buttons used in this tutorial. like the link or whatever so i can find them online. http://consolecustoms.net/auction/tutorials/360_dual_rapid_tutorial_new_8pin.pdf

1b.(ANSWER ONLY IF YOU DIDNT USE THE A KIT AND/OR THERFORE DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER TO 1a) - can you give me the link to the buttons you used.....i am looking for black ones that are easy for newbs

2.Where did you place the buttons. In the middle screw places allready on the back or did you drill a new hole so it will be under your middle finger tip

thanks
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 01:16:22 PM by 1Sniper »

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life

Offline coulonkid2012

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Dun Dun Dun Duh
    • myspace
Re: basic Rapid fire questions ---please reply if you made one
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 09:18:32 PM »
yes refer to the tut but i drilled new holes right whre my middle finger is heres th link for the buttons i used they are exactly like the ones from the tut
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062508&cp=&sr=1&origkw=momentary+buttons&kw=momentary+buttons&parentPage=searchand
i think i have a pic here i traced the nut from the button on where i wanted it used a router tip to fcut it out and used a dremmel sander to slowly make it the perfect siz then sealed it in hot glue

Current Projects:360 controller in a ps2 controller shell, 360 controller in a n64 controller shell, custom painted 360 faceplate and controller shell,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal