Author Topic: AcidMods Has Shops Again!!!  (Read 2039 times)

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
AcidMods Has Shops Again!!!
« on: May 31, 2008, 03:24:46 PM »
Well not exactly AcidMods has Decided to Host shops for different regions as AcidMods is not directly responsible for the vendors of these shops they are trusted members most of you have done business with in the past. I just gave them a place to conduct business more efficiently. Now as there are different shops for different things you will have to create an account for each shop you wish to do business with. Up coming things you can expect!!! Shops will carry the item you commonly seek for doing all mods and there will be a shop in your area.. These shops will have exclusive access to Acidmods designs therefor you will be able to get those PCB's you are looking for.. You may have noticed the Links appear on the Forum for these shops and you may have even checked them out already.. Well they are officially open...   

Here are the First Three Shop Links

Also There is a forth shop coming soon one that will allow you to design your own PCB for a reasonable price..

So Now with the new shops and the up coming ones everyone around the world will be able to do any mod and design some new ones with out costing them an arm and a leg..Please if you have any questions Post them here. I will allow the next post for the Shop owners to introduce them selves..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:47:28 AM by Reaper »

Offline jake the noob

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: AcidMods Has Shops Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »
umm yea ok these shops are good looking but were is the inventory? there is like 20 thhings you can buy . and all that would be easier to get at a radioshack but one thing you guys should really try to sell is the led kit for the slim pre soldiered comes with like the led's powerboard and hookups so all you gotta do is switch out the slims powerboard(1 screw)and replace the ribbon well i would buy that if anyone wants to make me one in the us(florida) but yea i would jump on filling up with pre soldered stuff so all the people got to do is switch stuf in and out it would sell nice...so yea thx..

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 02:32:55 PM »
i didnt think radio shack sold jewels, smd leds, custom made boards for mods and spitfire 360 controllers.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Dark_Daniel

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Teach Me how to Mod
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »
So Thats Da Thing anything regarding rapid fire 360 controller mod :psp:
hi:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal