Author Topic: Should I do it?  (Read 1520 times)

Offline RRain

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Should I do it?
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:48:44 PM »
I want to get modding mine but I had a hell of a time trying to fix the RROD on my old 360 (I never got it fixed its still not working!!!) So I got a refurbished one. If I knew if it had the second heatsink added on already I would just go at it. What do you guys think I should do?

I would probably do a case mod first, then led mod (if not with the case mod) with new fans. Maybe mod the controller. I don't think the case/led mod would be hard since I know how to take the case off like noones business since I tried fixing my RROD so many times.

Do I do it or not?

Offline Frasch

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Should I do it?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:20:18 AM »
As soon as my warrenty ran up I bought a smoke black case. Then installed a neon green talismoon fan and neon green fan duct. Fan worked fine till i installed my fan duct, ended up shorting out the powers supply to the fan and the fan duct. Had to rewire everything, so if u look at my xbox through the case I currently dont have a power supply powering my fans and duct. HAHA -- But got the wires to hook up on the mother board and everything is working fine. It was easy at first till you have to rewire everything... But now i have the 3rrod error, so i dunno what Iam gonna do :wacko: -- Thinking about buying a kit and doing it myself, but who knows yet?!?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal