Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1417 times)

N7kheriford

Help!
« on: June 17, 2008, 12:17:37 AM »
I love computers. I love them more than my mother, but the downfall about it is that i really dont know much about them. could anyone show me a website where i can learn basics about a computer, like RAM, space, video cards, hard drive, things like that? thank you guys!

Offline bacteria

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Games Console System Modder
    • Bacteria's site
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 12:33:40 AM »
Google for the Wiki pages on various topics, you will learn all you need to.

Concerned with your other comment -  :sadno: - to love a physical object you don't understand or comprehend more than your real birth mother, either means you are an idiot for saying something like that and doing so for effect and attention, or there is something seriously wrong with her (child abuser, alcoholic, never home, in prison, etc). I guess the first option is maybe more the case? She is the only mother you will get, perhaps if you gave her more respect and affection she might feel better about you too??

Offline Onii

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Help!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »
Google for the Wiki pages on various topics, you will learn all you need to.

Concerned with your other comment -  :sadno: - to love a physical object you don't understand or comprehend more than your real birth mother, either means you are an idiot for saying something like that and doing so for effect and attention, or there is something seriously wrong with her (child abuser, alcoholic, never home, in prison, etc). I guess the first option is maybe more the case? She is the only mother you will get, perhaps if you gave her more respect and affection she might feel better about you too??

You take what people say too seriously, don't go off callin him an idiot or anything. Makes me more mad that you would go off and type a whole paragraph about how its wrong what he says and all you have to say about what he asked you to help with is "Google for the Wiki pages on various topics, you will learn all you need to". Grow up.

Google it or go on wikipedia, thats how I learned most of what I know. http://www.corsair.com/systembuild/report.aspx?report_id=78237&sid=3 This will tell you how to put a computer together. If you have a junk computer in your house then open it up! One of the best ways to learn is hands on, print out a guide and see if you can identify all the parts you're lookin at. When you get good at that go deeper, try to find smaller things like mosfets and stuff, ID the northbridge and southbridge, you know things like that. Good luck on your quest for knowledge! :tup:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal