Author Topic: LCD Cage Problem  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Sarin99

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
LCD Cage Problem
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:35:45 AM »
When re-assembling my psp yesterday I ran into a problem. When I put the LCD cage back on it didn't seem to sit right. It was almost like it was sitting on top of something in the middle because the right side of it moved up and down some. Then to put my faceplate on with no gaps to the trim, I had to use a lot of pressure. Can anyone help me with this problem?

VoX

Re: LCD Cage Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 04:58:39 AM »
It is fitting in right with the UMD Switch? It would help if you got some pictures of the cage and the motherboard

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »
is it sliding into the slots on the dpad black plastic? kinda hard to describe lol

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline socomhacker239

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »
um.... yea i had the same problem b4 but its complicated to explain lol at the very bottom of the lcd cage the is a little thing stickin out where you put a screw in yea well i will try to put a pick up later

Offline W4573D

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I aM< sUpEr > SeXy
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 08:05:38 AM »
yeah i use to have that same proble so i ended up breaking my umd drive cuz i wass messy but now i take the time to nicely organize your wires

Offline afataldonkey

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »
ill sell you an lcd cage :). jk but like other people said check on the top right corner to make sure it is going in behind the little switch that you switch to open the umd door. if that doesnt help make sure your mobo is screwed in all the way

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal