Author Topic: I wanted to Apologize to all of AM for my misconduct.  (Read 4861 times)

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • The Pain matters not, Only the Journey ahead
    • Acidmods
I wanted to Apologize to all of AM for my misconduct.
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:55:39 AM »
This is about the Jewel and Vector Shop,   I had prices set to like 6 or so on Designs that weren't customs or even that difficult to mass produce,  I was overcharging all of AM and I feel bad about it.

I'd like to take this time to say that I am dropping prices on the Vectors in the Vector Shop and I am Concentrating all my efforts into making Custom Designs that will be One of a Kind Designs for people..

I will still carry on with my Two Tone and Special Editions Labels,  But I will be concentrating all my efforts and time into Full Original One of a Kind Designs for our loyal AM customers..   All prices in the shop will be reduced except on the Original Designs,  And they haven't really been sold yet so I don't count them..

I just wanted to say I was sorry and accept any feedback or opinions the people and Customers of AM would like to say.  You will see a New more Fair and Stable Vector Shop from here on out.. 

Thanks to the rest of you who supported me,  And lets give this another try to be much more affordable for people! 

That is all, please post comments and opinions or even suggestions in this thread. 

Thank you

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: I wanted to Apologize to all of AM for my misconduct.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:06:43 AM »
dude dont worry bout it, acidmods knows u have a family to surport and u put alot of work into your designs, easy or not. No need to say sorry for a dollar extra or so which many would give as a donation to ur great skill and kindness around acidmods. No need to apoligise mate :tup:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Acidmods
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 02:09:46 AM »
dude dont worry bout it, acidmods knows u have a family to surport and u put alot of work into your designs, easy or not. No need to say sorry for a dollar extra or so which many would give as a donation to ur great skill and kindness around acidmods. No need to apoligise mate :tup:

No I did,  I was asking for too much,  But I want to concentrate on Original Designs now..   That what I should be charging 8 bucks for,  Not just the normal stuff,  That was unfair to you guys.. 

Maybe now We'll get more orders.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 02:29:07 AM »
Yes people of am we really need to help out ken right now. he really needs our help hes going through a financial crisis right now. So please help him and his famly if you can. All donations will be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:35:40 AM by tmandt »

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 02:32:51 AM »
ken u kno u dont have to say sorry...

Yes people of am we really need to help out ken right now.

agreed.

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Acidmods
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 02:37:19 AM »
Yes people of am we really need to help out ken right now. he really needs our help hes going through a financial crisis right now. So please help him and his famly. All donations will be greatly appreciated!

Yes it's true I'm really heavily in Financial crisis right now due to a few things,   I got in a car accident and have to pay damages, I have to move into a new apartment,  I've stayed at my old apartment month to month rent which was costing me and jadestar4 about 1100 bucks a month,  Plus car payments and bills and Gas prices soaring it's just been insane..

I don't want to make this seem like a charity at all guys,  I'm sorry I was overcharging,  If you want to help me out them PM me and I'll give you the info,  If not..   Then that's cool..

I guess I felt that the people of AM deserve to know why I was overcharging..  And I'm sorry. 

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 03:22:17 AM »
well i give u my promis if i get paid that 1 k liek im predicting ill give ya 100

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Acidmods
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 08:04:55 AM »
well i give u my promis if i get paid that 1 k liek im predicting ill give ya 100

That's really cool of you bro..  I've just been soo messed over recently...   I'm working on making things better.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
like they say: you will learn from your mistakes

VoX

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:28 AM »
You have no need to apologize, I wouldn't think those prices are too high, too low for me

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »
well how about 4 rightt now atm since you r having a financial crisis you could charge $10 or $12 and then drop it back down if you want its just a suggestion and there is no need 2 apologize ken i am in need of money 2 4 a couple reasons and are searching 4 a job but with no luck :cry2: one of them is 4 the jewel im getting from you and you can be assurred because of the patience you are taking with me if i can i throw in if i can at the time like $40 - $70 4 you 

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Acidmods
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »
well how about 4 rightt now atm since you r having a financial crisis you could charge $10 or $12 and then drop it back down if you want its just a suggestion and there is no need 2 apologize ken i am in need of money 2 4 a couple reasons and are searching 4 a job but with no luck :cry2: one of them is 4 the jewel im getting from you and you can be assurred because of the patience you are taking with me if i can i throw in if i can at the time like $40 - $70 4 you 

That would be awesome dude,  Im the end it will prolly ed up being like 2000 that takes care of me..  That would get me out of bills and out from the fire..  This month we'll be fine..  We got conned into signing our lease again,  So we'll be stuck here for a while..

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »
financial crisis?
i thought you both worked ken?

Offline Kenshinffx

• Le Artiste
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • Acidmods
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:05 AM »
financial crisis?
i thought you both worked ken?

Oh dude,  I do work and so does she,  But when you just have four really bad things happen in one month you get so behind and messed over it's not even funny..

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »
So true. it's bad enough when something stupid happens that ends up costing you money, but when they keep on coming it's like salt to a wound. i would help out but unfortunatly i'm behind on rent  :angry:. have to see what i can pull out the hat. :)

Offline teepee

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »
I can understand how it feels I've been a single father since I was 17 and just started work after being layed off for 2 1/2 months and had to get help from family and now I injured my back and went back out. but on the bright side I still have my daughter and you have your family. so keep up hope it always gets better.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 07:27:32 PM »
Wow that must suck :censored:... Being 13 years old, I don't really hit "financial crysises"..... except for the time I was being a dumbass, handled my ipod mobo like a toy, and blew 100 bucks... But that wasn't even that big of a deal.... Best of luck, man.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »
too bad man.... well as every1 said, the prices were fine..... im still planning to get my custom jewel from u one day lol :D... my last psp got lost or sth... and im also completly broke now (today was my last day at work - planning to go to uni in september to england ;))...

but gl to you 2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal