Poll

Do We Need Girls On Am?

Y
N

Author Topic: Girls!?  (Read 18070 times)

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Re: Girls!?
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »
you sicken me, its weird that ...

phenomenal

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2008, 03:05:10 PM »
Mr Chav would be a funny name for a teacher

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2008, 07:27:19 PM »
yeh it would be kwl to get more of a female perspective on topics as most guys think alike. usually cos we think with only our lower halfs and not our upper halfs

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »
true very true robin

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2008, 10:20:34 PM »
i cant help the fact i love my best girlfriend...it was like: SNAP! 
idk what to do and i havent slept for 3 days, YES ITS THAT BAD!

the sory |(again):
 just cant help it i really really really love her.
it sucks idk what to do, i can tell her and it goes well, or she wont like it and ill never see her again.
atm she aint on msn for like the second day and it drives me crazy. she likes how i ma on the inside, she told my friend. but that aint enough....
she has been hurt a lot by guys...i dont want to hurt her at all....
IT FRIGGIN CONFUSES ME:S

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »
just tell her you love her and if it. and say its ok if you wanna be friends simple as that

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
    • 13xic0n administrator\owner
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2008, 01:30:52 AM »
I agree with tmandt. I can go out with plenty of girls it all comes down to money, I am cheap very cheap having a girlfriend means money out of my pocket.
I love college because one semester I can have three or four girls in diff classes and campuses that like me and I hang out with before and after classes they do my work most of the time, then they get to the point of waiting for me to ask them out ( i did get two that finally lost it and said "when are you going to take me out darn you are slow.") and then when the semester is over I start all over with a new set. It is free dating and it is not cheating because you have the excuse of that you were just helping with home work or on a project. And i have classes sometimes at different campuses in diff parts of town or the time diff is big. so they never know.  :hifive:

I am almost certain she already knows you like her she is just waiting for you to say it. I am very certain. I play the game all the time you find a girl in the class pretty and smart you get to know her she does your work you pass the class you never see her except you get call from her once in a while then rinse and repeat.

Offline Shorty421

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Synthesizers are rad.
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2008, 03:24:27 AM »
I've seen ugly, And by the style of your typing, You not even close to the people I've seen
*Cough*Daniel Ward*Cough*

VoX

« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2008, 03:29:38 AM »
*Cough*Daniel Ward*Cough*

*Cough*Thady Flenly*Cough*

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2008, 10:18:57 AM »
DONT DO IT DEDA u will have you heart broke in half torn in 2 stepped on by golf shoes then handed back 2 u 2 always remeber the day
i have told a girl i loved her this is how it went(sally will be her name because yall dont need 2 know her real name)  p.s keep in mind i knew her 4 a year and a half b4 i said anything cause im usally shy around girls
gamer=sally i have 2 tell u something but i have 2 say im usaully shy when it comes 2 talking with girls
sally=ok what
gamer=u r the most beautiful girl in the world from the very first moment i laid eyes on u the whole world melted away from view and nothing else mattered at all i can get u out of my head and everywhere i go i either c u or think about u and every time i was around u it hurt me on the inside because i always had so much i wanted 2 say 2 u but was 2 afraid 2 do it and then i would c u walk away and i felt hurt and every time i was in a bad mood or feeling low just actually seeeing your face or your smile took it all away and i was wonering if we could be boyfriend and girlfriend
AND OMFG HERE IS WHAT SHE SAID 2 ME
sally=oh thats sweet but no thanks
gamer=my jaw drops my heart stops beating i cant move i am devastated i feel hurt and i will never ever tell any1 else my feeling of love like that ever again

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
well, that didnt help...lol

well, i jsut dono what to do dude, i really love her.
never felt this way really.,.
but she looks so diff. than i do.
more ''gangster''

i havent slept for 2 days, i just dono what to do

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2008, 03:42:30 PM »
well i love the girl i know 2 and strangley enough i still love her and no other girl in the whole :censored:ing world will ever replace her ever

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »
wait hold on deda, your not gay are you?
that changes everything lol
i felt something for this one girl and i told her how i felt, she said she had actualy liked me lol, i wasnt looking for a releationship, i just had to tell her how i felt, where still good friends tho =]
i would just go out and tell her because she could leave tomorrow and you would have a huge regret knowing what could have been.

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »
deda= bi (?)

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2008, 10:25:28 PM »
i am just normal, i dont like boys...i aint gay. im straight.

well, she hasnt been on msn for 4 days. the last time i talked to her went like this:

me: Hey :)
she: hey^^
me: hows going?
she: well good, and how about you?
me: well not to bad, thanks
me: hows school? (she has some trouble with it)
------Offline---------

that was the whole convo :S

i havent slept much this week and i work at a garage for school and they were like; dude, when yur gonna say something...whats up?
She had a boyfriend 3 months a go, but he was a player and after they ahd sex he just said: well, i like your grilfriend more so bye...
she kept on crying, because they jsut had sex and that stuff....
after that she kept on talking to me sometimes 8 hours a day, about feelings and that stuff.
i am really good in talking about that stuff, and she liked that.
i never wanted to love her, just wanted her to be happy.
but how more i knew her how more i thought;  hey, i do the same thing when i am agry, or things like that.
she allways goes out with me and some other girls and boys, but idk why  but the last time it was different.
when she looked into my eyes and i in her it was like: SNAP!
she thinks i got a lot of humor and i got a good personallity. but thats all i know.
i think she knows i like her, maybe she thinks i only talked to her because i liked her....
well, that aint true....

the problem is, she knows everything about me. my good and bad sides so i think thats a big disadvantage....
i dont want to tell her because i dont want to be hurt, and i dont want to lose my best girlfriend...but i love her to, A LOT

my other girlfriend asked me; on a scale from 0 to 10 how much do you love her? i said: 100

i am really bad with this kinda stuff, never had time for it (still dont, but i cant help it i really love her) and my 10 hour school days aint helping with this.  i wanted to ask her to go to a movie with me but i cant because if she says no i know enough and if she says yes, well than ill need loads of beer and weed...lol
i have been to the movie a lot with girls but never with someone i loved tis much.....

if you dont wanna read and think i am a :censored:, fine...i jsut had to say this.

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2008, 11:28:06 PM »
i know Talos that is why i told her i couldnt let it go any longer and not know what could of been between us but when she said that 2 me i just couldnt beleive it

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »
As i say if they say no just laugh it off and make a joke out of it. blow it under the rug and continue to be friends until she heals from her hurt. :huh:. But i don't ask girls out to save money and time. lol i don't have time to take them out buy them dinner or movie or what ever else. or deal with their mood changes. I just become friends with them. It is cheap and a painless way to go.
Yes once i am done with college then i will start dating and all that stuff but being a bachelor is the best your not tied down. Free Bird  :taunt: :victory:

But don't make it a romantic speech and stuff because if she rejects then you need to have a back up to make it in to a joke or a lecture get inventive. give little hint too it help break the ice. over a few weeks time

Like:
your so sweet
a nothing can make you ugly
aw did you just get that dress it makes you look like an angel that has captured my heart.
i like your hair today it makes you even more pretty then you already were.
these are sot of lame but work in the right mood makes them blush and get some other ones be inventive they like a guy going out of his way to come up with something new to show love.
show that you notice every little change it help the females recognize you as a sweet individual that is out to love and care for her and not bang and go.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2008, 11:40:37 PM »
sniff sniff powerfull words gameking21. rofl

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »
I am here 7 days a week 24 hours a day for any support or input on any thing.  :help: lwr

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »
well, i asked if she wants to come and watch soccer in a bar with one girl and 2 boys (my best friends) and she is comming.
so ill let you know how it went.

atm she is a bit grumpy she gots laods of homework...

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2008, 10:28:09 PM »

more ''gangster''

If you ever call yourself gangster EVER again, I'm going to tell my black friends to fly over to your house and beat you up.  It's almost inappropriate for you to even use that word...

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2008, 12:31:11 AM »
It is an insult to the race showing prejudice remorse. watch what you say it make bit you in the butt.

good luck remember what i said.  ease in to it keep an escape door close by.  do be cheese with the long romantic poem. and don't get her drunk she will not remember.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:37 AM »
lol reaper do you know what a REAL gangsta is? cough*me*cough grew up from da prodjects!

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2008, 09:09:57 AM »
If you ever call yourself gangster EVER again, I'm going to tell my black friends to fly over to your house and beat you up.  It's almost inappropriate for you to even use that word...

well, gangster is a normal word over here....
its for someone who thinks he has everythong and tunks he is totally awsome...
that what we call gangster

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »
I was kidding for the most part, but calling yourself 'gangster' is just ridiculous

It is an insult to the race showing prejudice remorse. watch what you say it make bit you in the butt.
It's not prejudice, its stereotyping  :huh:

lol reaper do you know what a REAL gangsta is? cough*me*cough grew up from da prodjects!

I know what being a gangster is, mostly from living in a small city my early life and then moving to the middle of nowhere where there are a million wanna-be gangsters *facepalm*

Offline nez

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pirate For Life
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »
Darn it my prophesier said i needed to use a dictionary. oh well i like my statement.  :tup:

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
damn reaper youve had a hard life huh. im going through one right now. let me tell you my story. ive lived in denver for the first 8 years of my life and i moved to port arthur texas out of no where and then about 2 or 3 years later the 2 hurricanes struck us. the first was kartrina and then rita bareley no one knows about rita so after the huricane we moved up to houston and now im here

ccccpie

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2008, 04:21:39 AM »
hmm idk if yall noticed but i havent seen no girls on am except for ra1n. its mostly boys. idk we need more girls on am or somin. i cant live without girls :cool: . Post your opinions

You sir, are annoying.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2008, 07:27:46 AM »
You sir, are annoying.

he has a point

VoX

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2008, 07:29:06 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk