Author Topic: i made a background for any arsenal supporters..... first reply gets it!!  (Read 5150 times)

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer

whoever wants it, post the first comment

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
ummm you can see the differences in the black in the backdrop where you stuck the pictures together o_O

did you make this in paint D:

but other then that im sure someone will take it....

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
na im still learning photoshop, i didnt think it was that noticable

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
no someone will always pick apart anything you do on PhotoShop, its the only way you'll get better. Then you know what you're doing wrong Mr Super Hacker.

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
dont get me wrong, the placement and picture choice is reasonably well thought out....

but yeah, small perks that really bring the whole piece down unfortunately

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
to bad i dont suport arsenal - liverpool for footie (dont really bother me as i dont follow fottie alot) and saints for rugby (i like to watch it)

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
kool... same here, i made it 4 a freind + i support them even though i dnt really follow football.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

I R TEH SCOTTISH GOONER!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
nothing but socer 4 me have many trophies cause i use 2 play but i :censored:ed up my knee and then after 6 years i finally have surgery on it 2 fix it last month  but it will be a while till im running around or jumping damn doctors orders

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
does that mean that INDY WANTS THAT BACKGROUND!?!?

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

haha nah I'm sticking to the one phen made me. its the best sig ive ever seen on an artistic and personal level :winker:

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
its not a sig its a comp bg..

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
Why would he want that when there are people who can make better ones out there?

Also, putting a watermark on all your work is kind of stupid, unless you want credit for it why would you bother.  If someone takes something that I made and claims it is their own then I would be flattered.  If they tell me I didn't make it I'll just modify it with my original .psd

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
look, i never get any thats not too bad's on here, i only got ps yesterday, so soz if im not the next indy or phen, but phens got 8 years under his belt, of course im gonna be nower near him after 1 day!!

Offline Gamer4life

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I will be a Gamer until i die.
    • my own site please join and be active
we all have 2 learn and i myself might try my hand @ this art stuff like in a year or 3 but i eventually will try it and may stick with it

98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot if you're part of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this into your sig

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
look, i never get any thats not too bad's on here, i only got ps yesterday, so soz if im not the next indy or phen, but phens got 8 years under his belt, of course im gonna be nower near him after 1 day!!
2 things

1- I never meant to try to insult you, what I'm saying is stop trying to make everything for select few people, if you want to make stuff thats great, but give it to everyone.  Not LIMITED EDITION ONLY ONE PERSON CAN HAVE IT!

2- If I recall Phen is 13-14 years old, odds are he didn't start photoshopping when he was 5-6  Also I've had photoshop for less than 2 years, using it on and off, but 95 percent of my techniques were learned in about 2 weeks.  You need to start looking for tutorials and follow everyone of em.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
im, sorry. i was real tired last night and snapped like a twig. i just took it the wrong way. well im starting to make progress, if you have a look at the nuke pic, its better than what i've been doing lately. i took me about an hour to do, even though 20 mins of that waas 4 a ak47 that never turned up there lol. i'm gonna try and improve as much as possible. where are the ps tuts??

Offline Cap

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Alot of you will say www.smashgfx.com, but I'd say that www.good-tutorials.com has some good ones as well. Oh, and I started PSing when I started talking to Ken, so about a week after I joined, and I am mostly self taught, but read tutorials, you may not be after the end result in them, but you can apply the effects on different things. Chances are, we aren't gonna like what you post UNTIL you get good, so save these unless you think they are really worth showing.

*breathes*

And don't attempt to be the next Indy or Phen. Attempt to be the next hSaUcPkEeRr, (or H-sauce as I call you), cause its easier to be original then to be someone else. Unless you have their skin made into a costume. Then it's easy.

Cap

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
yeah, im starting to use my own styles and use some tuts, as u can see in g4l's sig, im gna delete this thread soon...

Offline platinumc

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
kool... same here, i made it 4 a freind + i support them even though i dnt really follow football.

same here lol :d

i havent had the time to watch football from tv for a few years now...
and when henry left, that made watching even less interesting :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal