Author Topic: HELP PSP LCD ISSUE  (Read 829 times)

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
HELP PSP LCD ISSUE
« on: June 18, 2008, 09:04:50 AM »
I need help

i am working on the leds with ic chip and when i put the lcd cage on with the screws and try to turn on my psp it just blinks idk wats up but with out the cage it works like a charm
this has never happend to me before but it is getting me really angry can anyone help me out i would really appretiate it

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline pax

• CyberPyrot WannaBe
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Sig and Avatar by INDYCHASE
    • GAMING LAGOON - Join now for free prizes
Re: HELP PSP LCD ISSUE
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:11:10 AM »
it has to be shorting out somewhere, do one screw at a time and check to see if it turns on. find out which screw is causing the short and try using electrical tape on all your uninsulated parts of the wire. happened to me and i just put electrical tape over the part where i soldered the wire to the speaker and it worked. hope i helped
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:19:36 AM by pax »

Guppy > Chief Squatting Hard > 1/2 Pint > Fart Sniffer > Tone Deff > Motor Mouth > Allumnist > King of the Wii-tards > Who Farted > Poker Champ > Chaos Lover > Bomb Maker > CyberPyrot Wannabe

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »
whare did u put it? It might be the Speakers shorting or the wifi board

Offline j.s2ghetto

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • GHETTO inside
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 11:15:40 AM »
wat u mean were i put it the ic then it is in the umd door but ther isn't a umd drive there so it shouldn't be that

thank u P3nnywise for the sig
"See you have to understand the difference. The difference between me and you is to you, this is your job. To me, this is my life. The club; that's my job. The mall; that's my job. Your neighborhood; that's my job. This studio; this is my life. This is what I do better than anything."

Offline crashman2k7

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »
my best advice use transparent tape and tape the entire back of the LCD cage:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal